Fourteen

Marie Cousins P.O.V
I stared at the ring's diamond.

"Yes Georgie Cooper Jr I will marry you." As soon as I said that he made it his priority to put the ring on my finger. I admired the way it looked on my finger and kissed Georgie right after my eye contact wasn't zoned in on the ring that was on my finger that fit me perfectly.

"C'mon. Lets go inside." I said and proceeded to the apartment building. I held hands with Georgie as we walked up the stairs. I didn't know if I should even wear the ring, due to the fact that it would look tacky if I was trying to announce my third engagement only a short while after Sheldon had just gotten married.

"This has been a weird day." I suddenly blurted out as I shoved my free hand into my pocket.

"Weird but good right?" Georgie replied as we reached the apartment.

"Yeah."

I knocked on the door, and Sheldon answered, so we walked into the apartment and sat down on the couch. Connie was there, drinking her whisky as I expected. I kept the hand that had the ring on my finger in my pocket, but the other arm I kept free. This ,at raise suspicions yes, but it's the best I can do at this current moment.

~

After the party, I decided to head back to my hotel. Georgie followed me into the hallway.

"You excited to get married?" He smiled and kissed me after he closed the apartment door.

"Of course." I replied.

Jesus Christ. I'm getting married again.