Four

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"It's good to see you again." I said to start the conversation.

"So how's it been?" Georgie asked as he let go of my wrist.

"It's been okay I guess. I'm a divorced crazy fish lady." I giggled at the words I came up with to describe my current life style.

"I'm just divorced, not a crazy fish lady though."

"Well considering that you're a man, I don't think that you could qualify as a crazy fish lady." I joked.

"So are you going to your hotel?" Georgie asked and leaned against the wall.

"Yeah. I'm going to get checked in. I've had a long drive I'll probably turn in early." I replied and let a nervous grin appear on my features.

"Are you comin' by the apartment tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Maybe around 10:30 or 11:00."

"See ya tomorrow. Bye Marie."

I waved to Georgie and dragged my suitcase down the stairs and out the door to the parking lot. I put my suitcase in the backseat of my car, and plopped myself down in the drivers seat. I fastened my seatbelt, and shoved my phone into my pocket. I turned the keys to start my car.

~

I checked into my hotel, and rode the elevator up to the third floor, which is where my room is. The hotel was nice, there were two queen sized beds in the room, both covered with white satin sheets. There was a perfectly clean white bathroom, and a closet right across from it. I took off my leather boots and walked over to the window of the room and looked at the view of Pasadena and just let my thoughts flow with the look of the City.