Twenty-Six

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Are you okay?" Amy asked as she sped walked over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said quickly and declined the call from Kim. Why was she calling me? More importantly how did she get my contact information?

"Who was the call from?" What is she a detective now?

"Nobody." It was the only answer I could think of. It was an obvious lie, and Amy knew it. The only reason I lied was because i didn't want to get into a conversation with Amy about Kim White. I assumed that Kim heard from Sheldon or Georgie that I was here or about my engagement. It still strikes me as a mystery, but I shook it off. I didn't think much of it, until I got the call again. I declined it again. I didn't want anymore awkward conversations, or encounters. I've had enough already this trip.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Amy asked and tapped her fingers on the desk.

"Wasn't planning on it." I said and walked back towards Sheldon and Georgie, with Amy walking close behind.

"Sheldon can I talk to you in the hallway?" I asked.

I saw Sheldon's eyes light up in fear, which I was familiar with, from him and others, thinking they were in some kind of trouble, even if the person requesting a private conversation with them wasn't a teacher or a similar occupation.

~

"Kim tried to contact me. Do you know anything about that Sheldon?" I asked him

A/N
Hey look! Marie updated!
If you have any ideas I would really appreciate it I'm having a busy and hard week.
Have a good night!!
-Marie