Twenty-Five

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Georgie I need to talk to you." I said as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"In the bathroom or out here?" He joked.

"Bathroom."

"Okay."

~

"I made a decision." I said as Georgie closed the door behind him after coming into the bathroom.

"About what?" He asked.

"I want to go back to Texas with you."

"What about your job?"

"I'm quitting!"

"Your crazy you know that?"

"Yup." I owned up to it. I knew I turned out to be one crazy lady. I'm quitting my job, moving back to my hometown with my high school boyfriend who is about to become my husband.

"Your lucky I am." I said before he kissed my lips.

"So what are you going to tell your boss?" He asked.

"I'll just say what Penny said when she skipped work for Disneyland."

"Which was?"

"She worked at the Cheesecake Factory at the time she said 'bye'."

Georgie didn't say anything, he just laughed while putting his arm around me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll just be honest I guess." I shrugged.

"Again. You're one crazy lady."

"I could always get a job in Texas."

"That's true." Georgie said as he opened the bathroom door and we walked back out to talk to Amy and Sheldon.

I heard the ringtone of my laptop.

"Oh that's my laptop. Someone is FaceTiming me I'll go see who it is okay?" I said and everyone nodded in reply.

I dug through my bag and finally found it, I'm lucky that thing is loud.

Call from:
Kimberly.White@stanmail.com