Twenty-One

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Thanks Amy." Georgie and I said at the same time, but Sheldon didn't say a word. I assumed that Sheldon was just angry that the spotlight wasn't on him at the moment. Or the fact that he was surprised that I actually agreed to marry his brother I'm not really sure. I could only look at Sheldon's weirdly expressionless face for so long before I had to walk away from the situation and lock myself in the bathroom. I heard Sheldon mumble something, but I ignored the sound of his voice and moved to the spot in the bathroom that was furthest away from the door because I didn't want anyone to enter and see my right away. I wasn't ready to communicate with anyone at this moment, due to the fact that I felt like my brain was getting literally shot with a gun that had bullets of confusion or regret in them. I debated whether or not to open up when I heard a fist hit the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked while trying to hold back my urge to use a sassy tone and spill tears all over the bathroom.

"It's Amy!" The voice from the other side of the door said.

"Come in I guess." I mumbled.

Amy opened the door and closed it behind her as if she read my current thought which was a request of privacy.

"Okay what's going on?" Amy asked as she locked the door.