Thirty-Seven

I would have to do my very best to avoid Codey at all times. I guess my friendship with Kim is okay, even though she messed up pretty bad I couldn't think of another person that would be better for the role of the maid of honour then Kim.

"I'm going out." I said to Georgie as I stepped outside of the hotel room after receiving his thumbs up.

~

"Hey." I turned my head to see Kim as I exited the hotel.

"Hey." I replied back.

"Listen I'm sorry about the whole thing with Codey. It was inappropriate of me to initiate a romantic relationship with him."

"You sound like Sheldon Cooper."

"Shut up." She laughed and gave me a friendly punch on the arm.

"I'm really sorry he broke up with you." I actually felt sorry for her, Codey is a great guy, and he has the weapons to shatter all the pretty girls hearts. Except he never does it on purpose, it just seems to happen, which is the reason he got the nickname of "pretty heartbreaker".

"It's okay." I noticed the smile she gave only lasted a few seconds.

"You can go out with him if you want to."

"He dumped me."

"Yeah I know. Just never mind."

"Can I still be your maid of honour?"

"Yes." I said and opened up my arms to hug her.

"I'm glad I came here." I said, admiring the view of the city.

"I'm glad too." She replied.

"Hey ladies." A familiar voice that set my heart rate off the charts chirped.

HEY GUESS WHOS BACK

ME!