Forty-One

Something I've always liked about Portland is how pretty it is. I took Georgie's hand in mine as we walked through the streets of the city, taking in the view of it.

"I can't wait to get married." I said as we started walking again.

"We should have gotten married in high school." Georgie joked and I laughed in response.

"In elementry school I knew two people who said they were for sure going to get married. They even had rings!"

I thought back to my elementry school days, and how all of us wanted to grow up so fast, and when I would come home blushing with exictement that I had recived a new boyfriend, earning myself the words from my parents that annoyed the hell out of me due to the fact that it was said to me a lot.

"You guy are too young to be 'dating'"

I remeber the frustration that filled me when my parents would tell my that age was an issue when it came to dating. To be fair I was only about ten or eleven, maybe even younger when I was having ''relationships". I was only about fourteen the first time I feel in love.

"Let me guess they aint married."

"Your guess is right. They stopped talking to eachother about two or three years after that."

"That sucks."

"I guess. They did not have very much Chemistry anyways. Plus this was third or forth grade.''

Georgie and I locked eyes and failed to keep our laughter in.

I remember the day I looked into his eyes for the first time. I never knew that I would love him as much as I do now.

AUTHORS NOTE

So just so you guys know I am making a Georgie Cooper/Montana Jordan preference book!

I'm still going to write this story though. So do not worry my good friends!!

IF U WOULD LIKE ME TO MESSAGE YOU WHEN IT IS PUBLISHED LEAVE ME A COMMENT

ON THIS CHAPTER OR MY MESSAGE BOARD OR PM

THATS ALL FOR NOW!

PEACE!

-MARIE