Twenty-Two

Marie Cousins P.O.V
I couldn't focus on answering Amy's question, I was just so confused as to why Sheldon seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder, which I could only imagine a reason, although I doubt that's it, mainly because of Sheldon's complicated brain. It's been that way ever since we were kids.

"What's wrong?" Amy repeated her question, making sure that I was zoned into reality and paying attention to her, instead trying to transform my brain into something like Albert Einsteins brain to figure out Sheldon's current emotional state and what's setting him off. I don't want to make enemies with him, but I doubt that would happen. Whatever he's mad at me for I'm sure he'll get over it. After all, I was there for him when he really needed me, except for when I had to leave to go to Portland, and never heard his voice or saw his face until I decided it would be a decent idea to drive to California in response to Sheldon's wedding invitation.

"Why did I come here Amy?" I asked her and ran my finger nail along my engagement ring.

"Because you care about Sheldon, and he cares about you. I'm glad you came." She responded and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I looked at the ring on my finger once again, and smiled nervously.

"You nervous?" Amy asked, referring to my planned marriage with her brother in law.

"No I've been through marriages before. Two of them to be exact. But you know what they say. Third time is the charm."

A/N
Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!!
Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, but I'll try to make events move along in the next chapter.
-Marie