T H E W E D D I N G

A/N
By the way there's a huge time skip to the wedding day so if it seems like some planning and what not was skipped it was.
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Ps Missy is also a bridesmaid.
-Marie

It's happening. I'm literally about to get married to the love of my life. I had butterflies in my stomach due to excitement and nerves.

"You okay there Marie?" My dad asked as he took my hand ready to walk me down the aisle when it was time.

"Yeah you look a little bit nervous." Missy added and looked my direction.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled at Missy and my father.

"Marie we rehearsed this remember?" Kim said and laughed a little bit.

"I know Kim." I replied.

It was now time to start. Missy was the first one to walk down the aise. She was followed by Megan, who was then followed by Kim. Now it was my turn.

"Lets go." My dad said as "here comes the bride" started playing.

He walked me slowly down the aisle, and I didn't take my eyes off Georgie for a single second. My heart was racing when my dad and I reached the end of the aisle.

"Thanks dad." I whispered and he placed a quick kiss on my forehead and Tanya stood up.

"Who gives this women to this man?" The officiate asked.,

"We do." My father and Tanya said as I stepped up to the alter. My dad and Tanya sat down and paid close attention to what was unfolding in front of them.

"May I have the rings please?" The officiate asked and Kim passed him two wedding rings. After the rings were placed on our fingers, it was time for one of the best parts of the ceremony.

"Did any of you write vows?" The officiate asked us.

"Yes." I said and took a deep breath.

"When I first met you, I never thought that we'd be standing here today getting married. I never knew that you would have such an influence on my life. I love you George Cooper Jr." I said with a small, nervous smile

"I love you too. I'm so glad we ended up together." Georgie replied and smiled.

"Together forever?"

"Together forever."

"Marie do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do".

"And George do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." And with that Georgie kissed me. Our first kiss as husband and wife.

Everyone cheered as we and the rest of the wedding party made our way down the aisle. It was the perfect wedding. I guess it's true what they say. Third time is the charm.