Six

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Does Amy think I'm romantically interested in you?" I asked completely out the blue.

"Possibly." Sheldon replied.

"Well I'm not."

"No you're not, because you're getting back together with my brother!"

"I don't know Sheldon."

"Do you want to play a driving game?" It was clear to me that Sheldon was uncomfortable with the subject.

"No I think I'm good."

"C'mon it'll be fun!"

"Sheldon I don't want to play a driving game!"

"Very well. The university is right there anyways."

I pulled into a parking space, and let Sheldon out of the car.

"Bye Sheldon." I said as he stepped out of the car.

"Bye." Sheldon replied.

I backed out of the parking lot, and travelled back to their apartment building. I parked my car, and stormed upstairs in a rage at the thought of Amy's jealously. I found the apartment, but she didn't answer her door, so I pulled a pad of sticky notes out of my pocket and stuck it on the door with this note:
Amy,
We have to talk. Give my cell number a call
-Marie Cousins

As I stormed down the hallway, I saw Georgie and Missy.

"Missy can I have a minute with her?" Georgie said and bit his lip.

"Yeah of course." Missy replied and walked down the hallway.

"I gave Sheldon a ride to work this morning. Apparently him and Amy had a bit of a fight last night." I said and leaned against the wall.

"A little is an understatement." Georgie replied making a face like he just saw fashion that he was extremely dissatisfied with.

"The fight was about me. Apparently Amy thinks Sheldon and I are seeking a romantic relationship with each other."