Thirty-One

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Hide it from Georgie remember that." She whispered as we walked into the hotel.

"This isn't my first rodeo Kim."

"I know." She threw her hands up in defence.

"Hey." I said as I reached my hotel room and put the box with my dress in it in the closet.

"Hey Marie." Sheldon said as Kim stepped in the room.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked as I sat down beside Georgie.

"I don't know." They all said at the same time.

"Marie can I have a word with you?" Georgie asked.

"Sure." I replied nervously.

~

"What's wrong?" I asked as we stepped into the hallway.

"What's Kim doing here?" Georgie asked and crossed his arms in disapproval.

How am I supposed to tell him that Kim is my maid of honour if he cringes at the sight of her presence?

I shrugged apologetically, and he put his left hand on my shoulder.

"I think you should know something." I said and stared at the black carpet that covered the hotel floor.

"What?"

"Kim is going to be my maid of honour."

"Are you sure? Remember how things ended back in high school?"

"I know. But I had the best time with her today. It just felt right."

"Well if your happy I'm happy too." He said before planting a quick kiss onto my lips. I smiled at his sudden change in thought.

"Well we should get going bye." Sheldon said as he lead Amy out of the hotel room.