🎁 A SMALL GIFT 🎁

HelloOoooOooOo

Hehe~

Since Hellion Brothers has been receiving a HUUUUUUUGE amount of love from all of you, so in return wanted to at least give you something as a small gift!

So I've been reading all the comments for each chapter of Hellion Brothers (because I'm creepy like that), and I suddenly remembered that this book is already 4 years old. It has grown well here on wattpad, but when it was still a baby (lol), there was a time that it was just ignored.

And I thought, most of you guys don't know the story of how the Hellion Brothers began. It's hella fun, so I will tell you. Also, I will shower you with fun facts and stuff about the HB Universe you (probably) never known before !

And soooo.... Let's begin!

- - -

🌟FUN FACT🌟
Hellion Brothers was first published in a website named Quotev back in January 2014.

Before wattpad, I had accounts in other writing/book sharing sites, and the last one I was very active in was Quotev. There, I published Hellion Brothers. If you wanna check it out, it's here:

https://quotev.com/story/4240662

There you will see how I practically begged for attention every single author's note, and how I always complained that the book wasn't getting enough attention, to the point that I almost decided to discontinue it. Fortunately there were four out of twenty something readers that stepped up and convinced me to keep writing. If there are people to thank, it's definitely them.

 If there are people to thank, it's definitely them

- - -

🌟FUN FACT🌟
SM Coffeeholics, is a cafe from my first successful book, My Infinite Love.

🌟FUN FACT🌟SM Coffeeholics, is a cafe from my first successful book, My Infinite Love