Chapter 9

James quickly turned his mouth away as Rose tried to kiss him goodbye. She nervously chuckled, "I'll be back next week. Miss me."

James plastered a smile, "Sure.."

Rose sighed as she turned to a lustful Marie. James glared at the two women as they entered the car. He licked his dry lips as he turned away. He chuckled as he noticed that Bianca was standing back watching, she had a look of worry as she quickly turned away to leave. James finger twitched with anxiousness as he stalked his prey. Bianca nervously touched her neck as she looked over her shoulder. Her cheeks blushed as his steps kept getting close and faster as his feet clicked against the marble floor. Bianca was almost to her bedroom, she gasped as James looked down on her with a devilish smile as he bumped his hard chest against her shoulder, knocking her into Roses bedroom. Bianca spun around as she heard him lock the door. She nervously looked about for an escape while stepping away as he loosened his tie.

James bit his lip from amusement, "Bianca.. Were you running from me..?"

She nodded and gulped loudly. She wrinkled her brow as he sat on Roses bed and patted the space next to him, "Have a seat."

Against her better judgment, she slowly stepped to the bed and sat. Her breath shook as he eased closer to her. James tried to control his excitement as he leaned in and gave her a long kiss on the cheek. Bianca closed her eyes as she waited for his next move. She felt another kiss on her cheek but it was a little closer to her mouth. Her chest heaved as he finally kissed her firmly, on the lips. Bianca's brow wrinkled as she felt him pluck open each button of her shirt. She moaned as she placed her little hand on top of his a jester for him to stop. As he finished the last button, Bianca watched as he scooted even closer and leaned on top of her, making her lay down. He smirked as he felt goosebumps on her flat tummy as he made circles with his fingertips. James leaned down and kissed her soft lips slowly at first but the kiss intensified. She whimpered as she grabbed both sides of his head as his hand slid down her raised skirt. She pulled away for air as his fingers slid into her silky folds.

He smiled against her neck as her hips met his thrusting fingers, "Someone enjoying themselves?"

Bianca pressed her eyes in guilt, "Stop.."

He hovered over her mouth as he spoke, "Do not feel ashamed." She gasped as a tear eased out of her eye as he flicked her clit. "I can't resist having you." He kissed her again as unbuttoned his own shirt and pants. When he freed himself, he gently laid on top of her and eased in, "You were made for me.. You make me feel less of a monster."

Her brow wrinkled as he slowly moaned and thrusted, "Monster? Do you do bad things?" He just nodded. "Do you like doing bad things?"

He nodded and with a moan, "Sometimes."

She leaned her head back in pleasure, "Do you like it when you hurt me?"

His eyes flew open in anger as he deepened his long thrust, "Im not hurting you."

Bianca moaned and caressed his face, "You're making love to me on my sisters bed, I'm enjoying it and feeling terrible at the same time."

"Making love?" He did a deeper thrust, making her gasp, "Well, let's just fuck then."

Her eyes widened in fear as he bucked deeper and faster, "Admit it, you like it.."

Her lip quivered as her massive orgasim built up, "Don't..."

James pressed his teeth as he bucked deeper and harder, "Looks like you do enjoy it.. Are you a little slut..?"

Bianca cried out from shame," Stop.."

James covered her mouth as he kept up his thrust, "Shhh.. Don't wake daddy..."

Her chest heaved as she started to shake from her pressure. She moaned loudly against his hand as her eyes rolled with drunken bliss. James gasped from shock as her orgasim milked him dry. No woman had ever made him cum so hard. Even with oral.

As he finally leaned up after catching his breath, his heart ached as he watched her lip quivered. She was a million miles away in a daze. "Bianca..?"

She kept her daze as she spoke, "I don't want to be here. Leave me alone with my daydream.."

"Wha..? What are you thinking about?"

A tear ease out, "A trash truck.."

He turned her face to him, "What? Why?"

She started to cry, "Because that's where I belong. With the other trash. That's how you make me feel."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he just had the best orgasim of his life, but at what cost. "Oh God! What have I done..?"

He tried to gently touch her cheek but she whispered with pressed eyes, "Don't touch me.. Please.."

He hung his head as he eased off of her. When he was finished dressing, she was in the fetal position in a daze. No tears just emptiness.

******
Did you like the chapter?

What do you think of James now?

What should Bianca do?