Chapter 27

******* This is for all you Vivian fans****

She is a beloved character from my first book. "The untouchable."

Three days before Vivian's death.

********
Bianca sighed as she looked at her computer, her thoughts kept going back to her ill father. She tried to push the memory of his voice calling to her out of her head, but it was useless. As she tried to regain her focus, Bianca's attention was  captured by a man and a woman who came to a stop in front of her desk and flashed their badges, "Bianca Marcoze?"

Bianca nodded with wide eyes, "Yes?"

"I'm Sargent Frost, this his Sargent Pope. I need you to stand please."

Bianca did as she was asked, "Why?What is this about?"

The female office pulled out a pair of handcuffs, "You are under arrest for sexual assault on a minor."

"What! No!" She was instantly crying, "I've never! Please.."

"You have the right to remain silent.."

The rest of her Miranda rights seemed like back ground noise as they lead her out of her shocked office. As she walked down the hall, her HR manager noticed the scene, "Bianca! What is going on?"

She cried as she spoke, "I don't know! Call James now!"

Her manager quickly ran and did as she was told.

Bianca sat in a daze in the back seat of the squad car, "Oh my God.. Why.. Who..?"

**************
Vivian and Marcus had just finished their lunch date, when she received the distressed call, "Hello?" Her eyes squinted as she tried to listen to James' frantic voice, "Calm down! What?!" Her eyes then cut to a curios Marcus, "Okay! I'll get in and check on her."

Marcus rolled his eyes, "Ah fuck me!"

Vivian roughly slapped his shoulder as he drove and pointed her finger at him, "Okay, Bianca Marcose. Got it.... Yeah, yeah.. your welcome.."

Marcus pursed his lip as he stared ahead, "No."

Vivian sighed, "Marcus, I'm gonna kick your ass either way, so why not let me hit the side you want?"

"Who's it for this time?"

"Rudy's nephew, James. His girlfriend has been framed by her sister. He's worried that there is someone on the inside waiting for her."Marcus sighed and shook his head. "Did I mention she's pregnant?"

His angry flexed face turned slowly to her, "What?"

Vivian smirked, "Thata boy.."

******
Vivian stood in the driveway with her hands on her hips, "Quit jumping around like a jack rabbit and let's get it over with."

Marcus tilted his head side to side as he jogged in place, "Not my good side.."

She smirked, "Baby, every side is your good side."

Allen smirked while he stood on the veranda as he watched his parents fucked up relationship, "What other man would intentionally let their wife beat him, so she could get arrested; then have the charges dropped?"

Marcus popped his neck then spread his feet apart. He held his palms up and fluttered his fingers in and out, "Let me see whatcha got."

Vivian rolled her eyes and strutted up to him, "Ready?"

Marcus held up his hands to defend himself, "Try me.."

Vivian smiled as she eased out her words of shock, "Chloe's really not yours.."

Marcus's eyes widened with a hurt expression as he eased down his hands, "What..?!"

Vivian did a quick left and right hook before he fell to the ground, "Just kidding.."

He laid on the pavement with with face smushed to the ground, "I told you not my good side..." Marcus then raised his hand, "Okay, call the cops, I wanna press charges..."

**********
Bianca gasped as she was roughly shoved into the jail cell. She looked around at the other women as she took a seat. Two of them whispered to one another. The larger one smiled and started to walk towards her. The woman immediately stopped as she heard a familiar voice, "Lola F.! Get your fat ass away from her.."

Lola slowly turned to face a well dressed smirking Vivian, "Ah shit.."

Vivian chuckled as she popped her knuckles, "Move." Lola quickly did as she was told and stepped aside.

Bianca gulped as she looked to the older beauty, "Please, don't hurt me.."

Vivian chuckled, "Honey, right now I'm your best friend."

******
Did you like the chapter?

Who framed Bianca?

What will happen next?