Chapter 22

James growled as his phone buzzed. He then rolled his eyes as he read Rose's message, "Where the Hell have you been?! Fucking answer your phone!"

He sighed as he answered an immediate call after the text, "Rose.."

"Bout damn time! I'm coming up! I wanted to see my new home before the wedding.."

James' devilish smile spread across his lips as he looked to open bathroom door and watched Bianca start her shower, "Come on up..."

As James answered the door, Rose immediately strolled in as though she already owned it, "Needs work." She then paused as she heard the shower water turn off, "Who's here with you? I know it's not Marie, so who tha Hell are you fucking behind my back?"

Bianca's brow wrinkled as she heard a raised female voice in the kitchen. She quickly pulled on one of James' collard shirts and listened as her feet pattered on the hardwood floor as she careless dried her hair, "James?! I thought I heard..?"

Roses evil glare snapped to Bianca's intimate attire, "Oh my fucking God! What are you doing here?"

Bianca had a look of terror as Rose stepped to her, "James? Why...?"

Rose then looked to a triumphant James, "Are you fucking her? Why her? She's so God damn fat now! I mean look at that hideous stomach!"

Bianca looked down at her baby bump and held it as she wrinkled her brow, "But.." She raised her pain stricken eyes to James, "James..?"

James pattered to Bianca and gave her a seductive scary smirk, "She's beautiful isn't she? The mother of my children..?" He then cut his cold eyes to Rose.

Rose was shaking from anger, "What! It was you that knocked her up?"

James chuckled as he got behind Bianca and wrapped his arms around her lower waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, "I didn't knock her up. She's loved, and will not want or need for anything..."

Bianca had tears easing down her eyes as she turned her cheek towards his handsome face and whispered, "Why are you doing this?"

He kept his cold glare on Rose, "Because Bianca, I read your journal. I know everything this evil cunt has put you through, now it's time you tell her how you really feel."

Bianca shook her head towards him, "Please, I'm not ready for this."

He squeezed her tighter to him, "Don't worry, I'm right here, and there is nothing she can do about it."

Rose smirked at her insecure sister, "Is this revenge over Chuck? Is that why you decided to fuck my fiancé?"

Bianca shook her head to Rose with pleading eyes, "No! I.."

James interrupted her confession, "Oh no no Rose. See, I fucked her.. I was her first, only.. And going to be her last.. Oh yeah.. By the way.." Bianca turned her wide eyes to James and mouthed "don't". James ignored her and chuckled, "I fucked her on your bed, and you know what? I never came so fucking hard.."

Roses shaking was now more visible. She roared as she charged towards Bianca with her claws out. James pursed his lips as he turned Bianca to safety and caught Rose by the throat. He growled as he pressed her against the apartment wall and lifted her with one hand as she kicked to break free. Bianca covered her mouth in shock as
Rose had the look of fear as James continued to choke her.

Bianca's chest heaved, "James..?" He didn't look at her, he just kept smiling, "James..?" He didn't move as Roses movement started to slow down, "JAMES!!!!"

He snapped his face to a crying Bianca and dropped Rose with a thud. He quickly walked over to Bianca and stroked her tear soaked cheeks, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, but she was going to hurt you. All of you."

Bianca held back her cries as he pulled her into a protective hug. She cut her eyes to a angry gasping Rose. She knew Rose wanted to hurt her, but Bianca wanted to keep James from being a monster, not feed his demons. This was the father of her children, how would she explain to them the reason if he was in prison for killing their aunt? Why did everything have to be so complicated?

Rose finally stood and stared at the future parents, "I fucking hate you Bianca.."

Bianca held on to James as she spoke with confidence, "I know Rose, and I pity your insecurities. They have crippled you in every emotional way. You're an empty dead shell. Heaven help anyone if they truly tried to love you. I tried, but I'm so tired, I can't anymore. Leave me alone, for your own safety."

Rose squinted at her younger sibling as James pressed his eye and kissed her forehead, "Gladly.."

Bianca sighed as she watched her sister leave. She knew this wasn't over, but at least it was a start. She then turned a blank face to James as he spoke, "I'm very proud of you.."

"And I'm very disappointed in you.."

He leaned back with a questionable brow, "What?! Why?!"

Bianca slapped his chest, "You used me again!"

"How so..?!"

"You enjoyed using our relationship to cause my sister pain! Is this even real? Or did you just want me in the beginning because you hated her?!"

James tried to utter an answer but didn't want to say the wrong thing, "Bianca..? Shit.."

She growled as she pushed away from him. He rubbed his mouth with frustration as she walked into the bedroom slamming the door.

*************
Did you like the chapter?

Did James use Bianca again?

Did Bianca have a right to be angry?

What will happen next?