Chapter 13

*********I am so sorry Readers! I did not mean to publish that half written chapter! Here is the rest*******

The next morning, Bianca whimpered a cry as the dreaded results came up, "Oh God... What am I going to do..? Papa will kill me, disown me, worst of of all.. Hate me.." She wiped away a single tear from her cheek and threw the test into her bathroom waste basket. She slightly smiled as she scooped Louie up in her arms, "Don't tell anyone."

Bianca slowly walked to the foyer as she heard Rose giggle, "Miss me James?"

James plastered a smile before she pressed her lips to his. Bianca felt her heart literally break as she spoke, "Welcome back Rose."

Rose smirked as she released her kiss and turned to her sister, "Hello Bianca.." her eyes cut to the fur ball she was holding, "Another victim I see?"

She wrinkled her brow as she felt James squeezed her arm tighter. She  turned her shocked face to him, "That's my cat! Don't you dare hurt him.."

***************

Rose smirked and shrugged her shoulders, "We'll see.. "

She gasped as she felt the sting of his back hand across her face, "I'm so sick of your shit! You don't ever talk like that to me! Do you understand?"

Rose held her face with a glare and heaving chest, "I do.. What ever.. (Slap!")

Rose gasped again as he slapped her other side. James smirked as he leaned down in front of her shocked face, "Say it again, and see what happens.."

Rose for the first time in years had to hold back her tears as she ran to her room. She sobbed as she slammed the door and slid down to the floor, "I'll hurt you.. All of you.."

Bianca's mouth had dropped as she witnessed her sister's assault, she didn't know how she felt about it. She had daydreamed plenty of times doing it herself, but never had the courage.

James turned a clenched jaw to her for a moment, then walked away. His mind was a storm, "Fucking spoiled brat! I'll kill myself before marrying that bitch.. Wouldn't I?"

He sighed as he heard the small clicks of Bianca's heels, "Are you okay..?"

He turned to her beautiful, worried face, "I don't usually hit women, but she fucking asks for it. Fucking phyco.."

Bianca gently caressed his arm, "What has changed?"

"Spending the week alone with you was heaven.. It ended when she came back.."

Bianca didn't have the heart to tell him right now about her pregnancy, not until it was better timing, but when would that be?

James could tell something was on her mind, "What is it?"

She quickly looked his way and smiled an uneasy smile, "Its nothing.., but thank you for sticking up for Louie."

His clenched jaw eased and turned into a smile, "When can I see you again?"

Bianca froze like a doe in headlights, "Um.. I don't know.."

James gently pulled her to him, "Fine, I'm not asking. I'm coming to your room tonight. Wear something unexpected."

Bianca blushed deeply as he tipped her chin, then watched him walk away.

At dinner, Rose was unusually quiet as she ate, there was no chatter of her trip with Marie. She glared as she heard James  released a deep sigh, "Isn't this nice..? No mindless, numbing chatter? We should have dinner like this every night." He then cut his killer eyes to Rose as he chewed.