Chapter 11

Bianca bit her bottom lip as she examined her dress, "Maybe I should wear something else,but he said out of my comfort zone." She rolled her eyes as she sighed, "Let's just get this over with." She slowly made her way down the stairs and paused as James heard her approaching. He turned and looked at her with wide eyes. She wanted to disappear since he said nothing, "Do... Do I look okay?" He flexed his jaw and only nodded. Bianca had worry written all over her face as she looked down at her attire, "Is the dress too tight? Do I look like a cow?"

James snapped out of his daze and locked his eyes on her, "Come here."

She wanted to cry from his displeasure, this was their last night alone before Rose came home. He wanted to take her out on a real date. Her lip quivered as she stepped to him, "I'm sorry.. "

James had to control himself and placed his pointer finger against her lips, "Ssshhh.. You look beautiful."

She wanted to believe him, but found it hard to. After a very quiet awkward dinner (The waiter kept hitting on a clueless Bianca. She thought he was just waiting a nice tip) , Bianca's anxiety grew as they headed into one of his popular clubs. It was loud and crowded. James had a secure grip on her hand as his security entourage made the crowd part to let them through.

Bianca never felt so out of place

Bianca never felt so out of place. She saw a dozen of drunk girls eyeing James as they walked by, did he bring her hear to show her what he could have? That she should be grateful? His demeanor even seemed different, he had the look of kill or be killed written all over his face.

She was surprised when he lead her to the VIP section

She was surprised when he lead her to the VIP section. He turned to his body guards, "Don't let anyone up for the next two hours." He almost walked away but stopped, "And don't turn around, no matter what you hear. I don't want an audience this time."

Bianca gulped as he grasped her hand and and lead her to the middle table, "Sit by me.." She was nervous about his predator eyes on her. She slowly slid in next to him, but not enough to touch.

He bit his lip and giggled, "Don't be shy.." She gasped as he reached around from behind and pulled her to him. She
trembled as he secured her under his arm and stroked her bare hip flesh with his thumb, "Nervous?"

She chuckled a shaky laugh, "Who..? Me..? Why? Do I..? Seem... Nervous..?"

He slowly nodded as he brought his lips down to hers. Bianca squealed in his mouth as he cop a feel on her firm breast. She slightly pushed against him and roughly whispered, "What are you doing?"

"I have a huge problem that I need your help with.."

She was actually worried about him, "What?"

He kept his eyes locked on hers as he guided her hand down to the huge bulge in his pants, "This.. has been bothering me, all night. With you wearing that dress, I have used all my energy not to be arrested for public nudity, while I fucked you on the restaurant table. Especially to show that fucking waiter, he didn't touch what is mine!"

Bianca was in shock at his request but gained bravery, "What do you want me to do?"

She gulped as his devil grin spread across his face. Her eyes cut down to his moving hands as he released himself from his prison. Bianca nervously looked about the club until he tipped her face to him, "No one can see us. "

She scooted closer to him and kissed the corner of his mouth and whispered in his ear, "I've never done this before."

He chuckled as he leaned his head backwards and cut his eyes down to her, "That makes me very happy.." She waited for his direction, "Just put your lips on the tip, I'm sure you will catch on.."

She nibbled her bottom lip as she grasped the throbbing extension. He closed his eyes as she slowly stroked him and leaned down. She gently gave the tip a pouty sloppy kiss as she continued to stroke him.

James threw his head bank and open his eyes as he moaned, "Aaaahhh... Fuucckk.."

Bianca kept giving sloppy kisses until each kiss became deeper and deeper until she was giving him full oral. James pressed his eyes and wrinkled his brow as her head bobbed on him, "Are you sure this is your first time?" He peaked one eye opened and felt his cock twitched as he looked on her sexy figure. She had eased herself up on all fours as she pleasured him. This gave him a perfect view and access of her perfect curved bottom.

She pulled him from her mouth as she felt him ease up her tight dress exposing her bare asset. Her eyes closed as she moaned while he gently rubbed the outside of her folds from behind. She eased back down and continued to give him oral. James was in heaven as she did it slowly, "God you're so fucking good.." He pressed his teeth as she moaned with him still in her mouth, "Oh... Don't.. Fuck.. Too good.." Bianca felt his fingers lightly pat her bottom until he gave her a light spank.

She gasped as she popped him out from flinging her head back. Bianca couldn't believe how she was acting, but felt totally free being way overly affectionate in public. She pressed her eyes as the words just slipped out, "Please fuck me.." Her eyes then flew open as she realized what she had just said.

James quickly pulled her to him and faced her away as he made her straddled his throbbing cock. She shivered as he whispered in her ear, "I've never fucked anyone in public.. You have corrupted my willpower."

She arched her back and moaned as he leaned her back against his muscled chest. James pressed the side of his face to hers as he gently held her neck with one hand to restrain her and another one to stroke her exposed clit. Bianca bucked against him as he rubbed, "Don't.. James..! I'm going to scream... I can't hold it in.. It hurts so good.."

James heaved as he kept up his thrust, "Tell me before you do.. I'll keep you quiet..".

Bianca lightly cried out, "Okay.. " and nodded. He pressed his teeth and growled as he sped up, he smirked and cut his eyes to one of the bouncers that adjusted his crotch from his  own hard excitement that was caused by their noises.

Bianca eased her eyes open as he spoke, "Do you know how desirable you are..?" She whispered as she shook her head. He gave her goosebumps as he nibbled her earlobe then spoke again, "Every man in here wants you... But, who do you belong to..?"

She reluctantly answered in a whisper, "You.."

"Mmm... good girl.. My good girl... No one compares to you.." She whimpered louder and bucked as he gently kissed her soft cheek. "I'm about to explode, as are you.."

Bianca gasped as she threw her head back and nodded, "I'm about to scream.."

James made an "Oh" face as he covered her mouth and thrusted faster, "Sooo good.. Just relax..." Bianca was breathing frantically as her orgasim pressure consumed her. She started to slightly squirm from anxiousness. James bit his lip and chuckled as he started to lightly pat her clit. His mouth dropped open as Bianca's spasming flood washed over his awaiting eruption. He slowly pressed the words out, "Aaaahh... Sssshhhiiittt...!" He bucked and flexed so hard against her, Bianca's feet was no longer touching the ground. He released her mouth and feverishly kissed her cheek with closed eyes, "Holy shit.. I can never take you out in public again, without thinking about this."

Bianca chuckled with closed eyes, but soon frowned as she thought, "After tomorrow, you won't be able to. Rose will be home."

**********
Did you like the chapter?

What do you think of their public affection?

What do you want to see next?