Chapter 30

After a long day of lawyer meetings, Bianca had a sense of relief once her charges were dropped. She smiled as she thought to herself, "No testing, no jail. Just perfect."James noticed her smirk, but decided to leave her with her happy thought.

To show Danny that she had truly forgiven him, Bianca invited him and James to stay at her house for the weekend. Danny was very excited and thankful that she still loved him. After the future families fun filled day was over, James tucked Danny in the guest bed for the night. "James?"

"Yes Danny?"

"Why can't it stay like this?"

James wrinkled his brow, "What do you mean?"

"I want you to marry Bianca. I want all of us to live together."

James eased a smile across his face, "I'm going to marry Bianca."

Danny quickly sat up, "She said yes?!"

James slightly pursed his lips to the side, "Well.. not yet.. But she will.."

"Did you get her a ring?"

"I haven't had a chance to yet."

Danny rolled his eyes, "That's dumb! No wonder she didn't say yes."

"Hey!"

Danny slid back down, "Sorry."

James patted his arm as he eased off of the bed, "Goodnight."

Danny snuggled down into the covers, "Goodnight."

James sighed as he easily shut the door. He was surprised to see a blushing Bianca waiting for him in the hallway. He slowly strutted to her and stopped, "Hi."

She put her index finger to her lips and "Ssshh.."

James bit his bottom lip in amusement and let her silently lead him by the hand to her bedroom. As soon as he gently shut the door, he was shocked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He happily kissed her back and tried to usher her to the bed, but Bianca shook her head. She smirked as she pulled away from his kiss and eased down on her knees. James' mount slightly dropped open as she looked up to him innocently while she undressed his waist. He let out a low growl as she placed a kiss right below his waist line.

James hissed as she licked the tip of his throbbing shaft, "Fuck..."

She chuckled as she "Ssshh.." him again.

His chest started to heave as Bianca push him all the way to the back of her throat and moaned. She then started her slow pleasure as he watched in amazement. "Not that I'm complaining, mmm fuck.. But what has gotten into you..?"

She paused as she looked up to him with mischief, "Your cock.." She then went back to her oral skills. He stood and watched her, which seemed like forever.

James lightly grasped a hand full of hair as he guided her head to meet his thrust. When he slightly looked up, he spotted their reflection in her floor length mirror. He felt himself twitch with excitement while he watched a perfect side view of her blowing him. "Bianca.. I'm about to cum.." Bianca moaned as she felt him growing harder in her mouth. He raised his eyebrows as he asked his question, "Can I cum in your mouth?" She moaned and she shook her head yes. James smiled as he leaned his head back and and thrusted his hips a little faster, "I'm cumming.. I'm.." He couldn't finish his sentence as he gasped as Bianca shoved him to the back of her throat as he came. James pressed his eyes as he held her grasped hair tighter, "Ah.. Shit.." He looked down as he caught his breath, "I'm going to make you fucking marry me."

Bianca chuckled at her praise as he helped her off of her knees. She squeaked as he scooped her up and plopped her onto the bed. She moaned as he kissed her and rolled her swollen right breast. His hand then traveled between her folds and slowly slipped in and out. He smiled against her lips as she bucked against his fingers, "Is this good?"

She smiled with closed eyes, nodded and leaned back up into his kiss. As his fingers sped up, she whimpered while roughly grabbing the side of his head. James could tell she was closer as she grew tighter around his fingers. Bianca threw her head back as she came all over them. James leaned down and gently kissed her. She stroked his cheek and smiled, "Yes."

He turned his head slightly away with a smirk, "Were you listening in on mine and Danny's conversation?"

"Yes. I would love for him to live with us."

James' eyes filled with happy tears as she stroked his cheek, "I really don't deserve you."

Bianca really didn't know how to respond, "Don't say that. All my life I thought I didn't deserve happiness. I don't want you to feel that way."

James pressed a kiss to her forehead and sighed, "I'll make you happy and keep you that way."

She snuggled closer to him and smiled, "You already do."

***********
Did you like the chapter?

What will happen next?

Were you surprised with Bianca's answer?