Chapter 31

The next day, the happy family was floored. Bianca's hired bodyguard, Vivian had past away from a hit and run. Bianca and James were devastated by the news. Who knew what could have happened to sweet Bianca if Vivian hadn't been there to protect. James told Bianca that he was attending the funeral, but she needed to stay home, Danny would stay with her until his return. In the late afternoon Danny was helping Bianca around the house as she prepared their dinner. As Danny was humming carelessly, he paused as they he heard a knock at the door. Bianca didn't hear it since she was in the nursery folding washed blankets and putting them away. She paused as she heard Danny yell, "I'll get it."

She turned her head to listen but heard nothing. "Danny..?"

She slowly made her way down the hall and gasped as she made her way to the front door. Danny was laying on the floor unconscious. Bianca cried as she leaned down to him, "Danny! Please wake up!"

She slowly turned her eyes up to a smirking Rose and Marie, "Nighty night.." the last thing Bianca saw was Roses evil smile as she swung the bat, after that everything went black.

***************
As James was walking back to his car since the funeral had ended, his brow wrinkled as his phone vibrated. It was an app notification telling him that Danny was on the move. After the night that he thought Danny was Bianca's unknown date, he had installed a tracking sole in his sneakers so he would know where he was at all times. He thought about brushing it off, but thought, "It's almost dinner time, Bianca wouldn't be out right now." He had also given her instructions to stay at home. He quickly dialed Cyrus, "Head over to Bianca's. I'll be there shortly."
****************
Cyrus rushed into the house as he noticed the cracked front door, "Bianca! Danny!" His heart sank when he looked into the nursery and saw that it had been trashed. The bed had been overturned everything was broken and "Bastards" had been sprayed on the walls with black spray paint. Cyrus quickly turned and pulled his gun as James ran into the scene. He felt terrible as he looked at his face. He couldn't tell if it was anger or fear, maybe both.

James continued to look around the room as he spoke, "Have you checked her room yet?" Cyrus shook his head and made his way there. James held back tears as he picked up the twins ultrasound picture. In red ink it had, "Dead" written across it.

James was snapped out of his discovery as he heard Cyrus yell, "Fuck!" He ran to investigate, and found Cyrus holding his burnt hand, "Funking knob burned me."

James pushed him back out of the way as he kicked down the door. The two men threw up their arms to protect their faces from the hot engulfing flames.

James and Cyrus tried to scan the room for any signs of life, but couldn't see anything. Cyrus shook his head as he yelled over the roar of the fire, "Come on James! We have to get out!"

James stood in shock as he watched Bianca's house burn. All her dreams, her hard work. Gone. James unlocked his feet as Cyrus pulled him away to safety.

**********

Bianca gasped as a bucket of cold water was thrown on her face. Her her chest heaved as her eyes frantically searched her surroundings. Danny sat across from her, tied up and with a gag in his mouth. His eyes were full of fear as he looked to her. Rose strutted up to her and smirked as she looked down to her stomach, "Pathetic."

Bianca kept quiet as she waited for her next move. Danny leaned back in fear as she turned and strutted to him, "Danny? You ruined our plan, remember? Bianca was going to jail and I would marry James, and you... well.. would get to live."

Danny sobbed against his gag as she got closer. His eyes widened as she flipped out a blade. Bianca's chest heaved as she yelled out her words, "Hey Bitch!"

Rose paused with a cocked eyebrow. She smirked with pursed lips as she turned to her, "What did you call me?"

Bianca held her chin up as she walked to her, "You fucking heard me. Bitch!"

Roses eye twitched, "Who do you think you are?"

Bianca couldn't help but laugh, "The girl that fucked your fiancé on your bed."

Rose eye twitched again, "Yeah? Well I didn't try to kill myself over it."

Bianca shrugged, "Yeah, but James never loved you. He didn't lose anything when he fucked me. Because Rose, you are nothing."

Rose shook her head in shock, "Shut the Hell up before I cut out that tongue of yours."

Marie walked up next to Rose and studied Bianca, "Rose, were still just going to scare them.. Right?"

Rose smirked as she kept her gaze locked on Bianca, "Actually.." She turned and faced her friend, "I lied."

***********
Did you like the chapter?

What will Rose do now?

Will Marie help stop her?

Will James find her in time?