Chapter 21

James felt his tears easing down his cheeks as he watched Bianca sleeping peacefully on his apartment bed. Louie was purring next to her hand that had petted him to sleep. James then noticed the faint line of a scar on her tiny wrist that was caused by her suicide attempt. He bit his lip as he leaned and gently stroked her cheek. His hand then lightly caressed her baby bump. This made him to start to cry again, "What have I done? I hurt you so many times. I didn't protect you. I used you repeatedly. I told myself that you meant nothing but a fuck, and I was so wrong. I love you so much.. please don't leave me again."

James' eyes widened as Bianca spoke with her eyes closed, "I love you too, but you can't protect us. No one can."

He silence his crying and eased over her and stroked her hair, "Bianca, I'm not marrying Rose, your mine. The baby is mine. No one else's."

Bianca couldn't help but smile as she continued to hold her eyes shut, "Baby? Ya sure you're going to see this through? No matter what happens?" She peeked an eye open and looked to his sad face.

James cocked an eyebrow, "I'm not going anywhere."

Bianca sat on her knees, sighed and caressed his face. She then pressed his hand to one side of her bump, "Well.. Meet baby A." He looked down as she shifted her hand to the other side of her stomach, "And baby B. His eyes quickly cut up to her half worried half happy face. Her eyes eagerly studied him as she thought, "Oh please want us. Don't hurt us again."

James smiled and slowly eased in and softly kissed her. Bianca pressed her eyes as she started to cry against his lips. He pressed his forehead to hers as he spoke, "Shh.. Don't be upset. It's not good for them. Don't cry. I'll make it up to you. Everything. I'm promise, I won't hurt you again."

Bianca nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "James..?"

He teased her lips as he spoke, "Mmm.. What..?"

"What happened to Martin..?"

His eyes eased open to her sincere worried face, "Well.. He just fell apart after I scared the shit out of him, and he won't be bothering you ever again."

Bianca slowly looked away as he leaned back in and started to kiss her cheek and neck, "Fell apart..?"

James briefly spoke against her skin, "Yep." Then continued to kiss her.

She pressed her eyes for her next question, "How.. How many women have you had since I've been gone..?" She then asked herself, "Do you really want to know?"

"Bianca..? Do you really think I could fuck someone else after having you..?"

She moaned as his hands slid down to her firm backside and squeezed, "I thought you had needs and do you still want a fat pregnant woman?"

He pulled her slightly away to look at her, "You have no idea how much I want you right now. I'm not going to sleep with you until you tell me your ready. I'm not going to hurt you, or them."

Bianca bit his bottom lip and pulled him closer by the waste of his pants, "James.. My hormones are driving me insane. I may not be emotionally ready, but please.."

He started to frantically nod as he pulled off his and her shirt, "Oh God.."

Bianca moaned as he buried his head in between her swollen breast. She frantically unbuttoned his pants and shoved him down on his back. His brow wrinkled as she jerked them off the rest of the way and laid on her side next to him. James moaned into her kiss as he flexed his hips as she stroked his hard member in her hand, "Your fucking huge."

He smirked against her lips, "Told you I haven't done this since you left." She smiled back as she threw her leg over his hip and slid him in. They both moaned at the same time with the same noise level.

James tried to stay slow, but Bianca's hips had a mind of their own, "James! Oh God! Faster please.."

He reluctantly obliged, "I'm not going to last long if I do and I don't want to hurt them."

Bianca growled as she bucked harder against him making him gasp, "I'm sorry.. Did I hurt you..?"

"No, that felt nice.."

She wrinkled her brow as she did it again, "I'm sorry, but I can't stop.. Sorry.."

James pressed his forehead to hers as she kept bucking hard against him, "Oh fuck it.. Do what ever you want.. I just want to make you happy.."

She closed her eyes in pleasure, "Then make me cum!"

James chuckled as he reached up and grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back and deeply kissed her neck. Bianca moaned loudly as she finally and quickly climaxed, "Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Oh God I'm cuming again.."

James moaned out in painful pleasure as he pressed his groin in as deep as he could while he came, "Oh shit.. Oh shit..."

Bianca smiled as she could feel him twitch repeatedly inside her, "I missed you. Did you really miss me..?"

James leaned up over her as he caught his breath, "Yes!" He then looked at her bump and stroked it, "All three of you." He looked back to her satisfied face, "Do you forgive me?"

Bianca sighed as she playfully pulled on his front hair strands, "The orgasim was a start, we will see about the trust side tomorrow."

He smiled and eased up next to her again as he pulled her close, "I was worried sick about you. I hate that I was right. Martin.. Well .. They're are others like him that would live to get their hands on you. Even if you can't trust me emotionally, let me protect you, and them."

Bianca sighed as his knuckle stroked her bump, "I will. I promise. Their safety is the only thing that matters now." He slowly nodded and leaned in and kissed her again, this jump started round two.

****************
I know, Bianca slept with him too quick, but it was only hormonal sex..

Did you like the chapter?

What will happen next?

Do you think James is truly sorry?