Chapter 17

Greg's eyes cut to his hospital doorway, the noise of carefree whistling drew his attention there. As the whistler stopped right outside his door, he gulped.

James leaned his head into the doorway and smiled, "Peekaboo.." Greg could feel himself shake as he strutted in with another man following, "That's a big boo boo ya got there.."

Greg's chest heaved as he spoke through pressed teeth, "What do you fucking want?"

James walked over to his bed and sat, "Well.. I came to see how ya was doing.. and thought we could have a little chat." James turned to Cyrus and nodded.

Greg watched as the man withdrew a syringe and plunged it into his IV, "What tha Hell are you doing?"

James sighed and patted his hand, "Well.. Im running out of time, so sodium pentothal will speed this up."

Greg shook with fear as he pressed back in his bed, "Oh shit...!" He cut his eyes back to Cyrus as he filmed the questioning.

James chuckled as he looked to Cyrus and pointed to Greg, "Oh, shit? Listen to him." He then quickly snapped to Greg as he grabbed his throat, "Why did you hurt my brother and Bianca?!"

Greg cried his answer, "We were paid to do it."

"Who paid you?"

"You did!"

James tighten his grip, "Fucking lying! I would never hurt them!"

Greg sobbed, "Rose said you wanted it done, said only hurt Danny to get Bianca."

James anger grew, "What were you going to do to her? Did you know she was pregnant?!"

Greg sobbed uncontrollably, "Oh Jesus no.."

"Fucking tell me!"

"Okay! Rose.. Rose said, we could have a little fun with her, said she wouldn't mind. Just to make sure to film it, and give it to her.. "

James' eyes widened as he eased up, "What...?"

Greg was still sobbing, "I didn't know she was pregnant, or I wouldn't have touched her."

"Why did Rose say I wanted them hurt?"

"Her sister was a lose whore and your brother was an embarrassment."

"How do you know Rose?"

Greg gulped, "She's my fuck buddy.. I tap her every weekend.."

James leaned his head back and chuckled, "Was your fuck buddy. He then looked at his face, "Probably can't even get it up now.."

Greg covered his face as he cried, "You did this to me didn't you?"

James leaned closer, "Do not speak of this, or I'll find your spoiled ass sister and mom and make my own shame video, got it. Then I'll come back here and make you watch it."

Greg's hands trembled as he lowered them as he nodded, "Yes sir.."

"Now then, tell me all your little friends names that was in on your rape plan.."

Greg pulled the bed covers to his chin and shivered at James' evil laugh.

************

"I'll take it!" Bianca beamed as she walked around the little house

"I'll take it!" Bianca beamed as she walked around the little house. She pictured her child being raised here. It was perfect.

Bianca had known the previous owner, from her new job

Bianca had known the previous owner, from her new job. She had found employment with an elderly care service, in the tech department. She enjoyed the work and it was decent pay and hours. The house was owned by one of the companies customers mother. She was now living with them since she could no longer take care of herself. "Your mother had good taste. I think it's beautiful."

The woman gave a sad smile, "Yeah, it was nice growing up here." She then looked to Bianca's already showing baby bump, "I know it will too. How far are you?"

Bianca beamed, "Um.. Right at three months.."

The lady cocked an eyebrow, "Are you sure.. you look further than I expected."

Bianca looked down again, "Really?"

The lady cleared her throat nervously, "Well.. When can you do the closing?"

Bianca smiled back, "Friday okay?"

"Sure!"

The nice lady shook Bianca's hand and took her leave. Bianca stood still as she ran her hand over her bump, "Hmmm.."

*********

*********

Bianca's mouth dropped as the ultrasound tech moved around the wand, "Oh my, I wonder why we didn't catch the last one, congratulations! You have twins on the way!"

Bianca's lip started to quiver as she looked at the screen, "Please no.. Please don't hate each other."

**********
Did you like the chapter?

What will James do now?

Are you surprised about their plan for Bianca?

What do you think about her extra surprise?