Chapter 25

"What tha Hell was that?!" James looked away as Bianca's glare tried to press an answer out. "Well?!"

He turned his flexed jaw back to her, "Fucker needs to keep his hands to himself."

Bianca rolled her eyes and sighed, "Jesus.."

He crossed his arm as he studied her, "Did you mind him touching your stomach?"

Bianca slightly looked down and shrugged, "I didn't realize he was going to, but people do it all the time."

"So you did mind..?"

Bianca looked over her shoulder to him, " James.. Why don't you trust me?"

He stepped to her and cupped her face, "I do trust you, but I don't trust other men."

Bianca pressed her eyes, "Just stop."

He slightly shook her face, "Look at me.." She opened her sad eyes, "Why don't you trust me?"

Her eyes searched his face, "I do trust you.. Why.."

"You don't trust my judgement. It's very frustrating when all I'm trying to do is protect you and them."

Bianca looked down at her tummy and sighed, "I'm sorry. I don't feel attractive right now." She looked up to him, "I just don't see what you say you see."

"Well.. I guess I'm just going to have to show you.."

Bianca stepped back and shook her head, "James..?"

He smirked as he hit the stop button on the elevator, "Yes..?"

She raised her eyebrows and pointed her finger, "Don't.."

James smirked as he lightly pressed her to the elevator wall. Bianca shivered as he whispered against her neck, "Don't what..?"

She gasped as he pressed his lips to her neck and slipped his fingers in between her folds, "Ttthhaatt.. Don't.. do.."

James chuckled as he leaned against the wall as he continued to stroke her, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Bianca licked her dry lips, with closed eyes and shook her head, "No.. Wait.. What..?"

She slowly opened her pleading eyes to him, "I'm going to make you cum, until you agree that your still hot."

Bianca tried to speak but his fingers was getting closer to her release. James raised his eyebrows to her silent mouth movement, "What's that? I couldn't hear you.."

Bianca's chest heaved as she arched her back against the wall, "Oh.. Shit."

James growled as he removed his fingers and turned her away. He roughly released himself then quickly hiked up her dress and slightly bent her forward and thrusted in. Bianca had both hands pressed against the wall as he did long hard thrust, "Like I said, you're gonna cum until you say it.."

He pressed his teeth as he did a harder thrust making her sighed out a cry, "Oh fuck.. James..?"

"Yes Bianca..?"

Her lip quivered as her orgasim started out slowly but grew as he kept thrusting, "Oh God.."

James felt her goosebumps spread as he chuckled, "I'm not finished.."

She turned her pouty lip over her shoulder as he locked his killer eyes on his victim. He leaned forward as he kept thrusting and kissed her. Bianca's legs started to shake as she pulled way from their kiss, "James... Please cum.. I can't take another one.. "

"But you haven't done what I've told you to.."

Bianca faced forward again as her second orgasim grew, "Fine.. Shit.. I'm fuckable.."

James sped up, "Say I'm hot.."

"I'm hot.."

He leaned his head back as he grew close, "Say you're mine!"

He slightly tugged oh her hair sending her over the edge, "Oh fuck.. I'm yours.,"

James' mouth dropped with a painful pleasurable face as he spasmed inside her, "Oh.. Fuck., Oh.... Fuck..."

Five minutes later:

As the elevators door opened, Bianca blushed as James pulled her along, past an older couple on their apartment lobby. She smiled as she watched the man help his little delicate wife onto the elevator. James felt her lagging and stopped to see what she was looking at. He smiled and whispered in her ear, "Someday..."

She felt silly as she noticed tears coming to her eyes. All she could do was smile and nod.

****************

Later that night. James studied Bianca's wrinkled brow as she laid quietly next to him, "What's on your mind?"

"My father.. Is Susan still his nurse?"

He leaned up on his elbow to look down on her, "You hired Susan?"

Bianca sighed and shook her head, "Never mind.."

"How did you know about Susan?"

She turned on her side to face him, "I knew Rose wouldn't take care of him. I knew he disowned me, but I couldn't stand the thought of him.." She paused to hold back tears, "Dying and no one be there."

James shook his head and caressed her cheek, "We need to talk to him."

Bianca shook as she sobbed, "He can't stand to look at me.. I'm a disgrace.."

"You did nothing wrong. I'll tell him.."

She leaned up and hugged him, "I'll go with you. We'll talk to him together."

James squeezed her tighter, "I'm not going to let him or Rose hurt you again. I'm sorry I didn't say anything before."

Bianca nodded, "I know. I was shocked, but I was not going to destroy two lives by rating you out. I loved you too much, even if that meant not having you."

James had terrible guilt as his memory threw him back into that day. He felt like killing Avin when he struck her, but didn't know what Bianca would do if he did. "I'm sorry, I wish I had stopped him."

Bianca leaned back to face him and smiled, "I know, don't hold on to the guilt. I forgive you."

James studied her face as he spoke, "I want you to have my last name."

Her eyes widened in shock, "What?"

"You heard me.. Marry me.."

*************
Did you like the chapter?

What will Avin say to them?

Will Bianca say yes?

Is it too soon?