We Could Be Romantics for Life

Hey babes.  It's Jamiya_16. This chapter is called "We Could Be Romantics for Life. It's a song called "Romantics" by Tove Lo and published on her album "BLUE LIPS" and published on The Fiery Shades soundtrack.

So Enjoy the chapter

.
.
.

It's been weeks since Nikki, Brie, Seth & Roman been good friends. Nikki and Brie are in the same hotel room but they're roommates. 

Later that night,  Nikki and Brie invited Seth, Dean,  & Roman & their good friend from WWE,  Renee in a movie night.

The twins and Renee were all watching The Fifty Shades of Grey. Then a knock of a door interrupt the girls.

Brie: I'll get it!

Brie got up and walk towards the door.  When she opened it, it appears to be the Shield (Dean, Seth,  & Roman)

The boys hugged Brie but Roman hugged Brie extremely tight like he misses her.

When Nikki saw Seth, Seth saw the pretty eyes of Nikki full of tears running down her face.

Seth: Hey, what happened?

Nikki: I need to talk to my sister.  Renee, start the popcorn.

Brie got up from sitting next to Roman and grabbed Nikki's hand then went inside their bedroom.

Dean: What happened to Nikki?

Roman and Seth shook their heads and sat down on the couch watching the movie with Renee. The twins got out of the room during the movie is still going.

Brie: Hey guys, is it okay if you three will stay for the night? "

Dean: Yeah. Friends are always welcome in here. Renee, I want three bottles of beer.

Roman: Dean,  you're lazy.

Nikki rolled her eyes but smirked as Seth keep staring at her.

Roman: Maybe... Seth,  you can sleep at Nikki's bedroom.

Seth: Yeah.

At the end of the movie,  Brie and Roman are at the living room, cuddling up together while Nikki got up and walk towards to the bathroom.

Nikki looked at herself at the mirror and washed her face and body. 

NIKKI BELLA POV

I'm such a mess. I'm stressing out of my comeback to the WWE.  It's just too much. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Seth standing at the middle of the room, looking at me.

Nikki: Uhh, Seth,  are you comfortable?

Seth: Yeah.  Just being tired being with my girlfriend.

Nikki: girlfriend?

Seth: Yeah. Her name is Leighla.  She annoying me by calling me time after time after time.

Nikki: Are you and Leighla are still together?

Seth: Yeah.  But I need to stay away from her but find another woman to help me.

Nikki: She will be mad if she finds out you're here with me?

Seth: She won't know. He said while he looked at me and gave me a smirk.

His cute face make me want to kiss his beautiful lips. His tantalizing eyes when they look at you, you can melt. Oh, how I wish I was the one for Seth had asked to be girlfriend.

Seth: About earlier... Why are you crying?" Did something happen?

Nikki: Well... I panicked it.  I couldn't help it.

Seth: But it's alright to get panicked.

He wrapped his arm around me but stared at each other to seconds until he kissed me.

I was in shocked for a few seconds then I kissed him back. We had little make out session.

BRIE BELLA POV

Roman and I just cuddling together but I think I like him a lot. I don't know but I hope he likes me.

When the, movie is still going on,  it shows the funniest scene ever that we laughed together.

We stop laugh and looking at each other eyes.

His blue grey eyes are so beautiful,  it's like I cannot stop looking at him.

We gave soft kisses together and started a make out session while Roman grabbed the blankets over us.

Romantic - Tove Lo

Song: We Could Be Romantics for Life.

         Go Wild with our scars unhealed, ooh ohh

          We Could Be Romantics for Life

         Like drugs make us feel unreal, ooh ohh

         (We Could Be Romantics)

The song fades away.