Bonjour Paris (Part 2)

This is the part 2 of Bonjour Paris. You guys just read the big news of these two couples. You guys want to hear more... Let's hear it out.

Roman & Brie...

Oh My God! Roman just proposed right in front of me. I was in completely frozen, just looking at him. I love this man so damn much. I know he did the wrong fact that I was going to kill myself because my best friend was on Roman, then he told me my whole truth. Roman has all the truth y his forgiveness of his eyes. Maybe in the future, I want to be a wife and a mother. That's a woman dream lifetime.

I think I want to spend my whole life with him.

I'm still crying cause I know this man wants me to spend his life.  I love Roman Reigns.

"Brianna Garcia Colace, Will you marry me? " Roman asked while bending on one knee, open this box.

"Yes!" Brie said while crying

Roman slid the ring onto Brie's finger. They kissed passionately as Brie smiled between their kisses.

Seth & Nikki...

Seth looked at Nikki as held each other's hands.

"Nikki, when the moment I met you, I will never ever wanted you out of my life. I want just want to be a man be with you when you are happy or sad, because that's a man do for his love. You're my love. " Seth said.

Nikki smiling and had tears rolled down her cheeks.

Seth got down on one knee and pop the question.

"Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace, will you marry me? " Seth asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! " Nikki cried hard while Seth slid the ring to Nikki's finger.

"I love you so much, Seth

"I love you so much, Seth. " Nikki said as they sharing kisses.

"I love you too so much Nikki. " Seth replied.

As now the two couples are now ENGAGED! And they enjoy their lives together by the love of Eiffel Tower just standing there in Paris.

Au Revoir, PARIS!!!!