I Never Meant To Hurt You

ROMAN REIGNS POV

I can't believe Brie tried to kill herself. It just felt like knife to my guts just to know that something bad going to happened to Brie. I can't let Brie go. She's my everything.

Me, Nikki, Seth, Dean, my cousins Jimmy & Jey, and the rest of the girls are in the waiting room, waiting for Brie's health condition.

Then Brie's family ran to the hallway and saw Nikki. (Kathy - the twins' mom, John - mom's husband, JJ - the twins' brother & Lola - JJ's wife)

Nikki! Kathy yelled.

Mom! Nikki ran to her mom as she still crying.

How's Brie? Kathy asked to me.

"I don't know, Mrs. Colace. I'm worried about her. I replied.

Nikki went back to Seth's arms and leaned her head to his chest.

About minutes later, the doctor came to the waiting room.

"Brianna Garcia Colace's family?" The doctor asked.

The family and the gang stood up.

"We're Brianna's family." JJ said.

Well I'm her boyfriend. I said.

The doctor approaches to front of the family and I.

"Good News is... Brianna is alive. But the bad news is... Brianna is in a coma.

Oh my God. I said.

So she's in critual condition right now. Just let her rest. The doctor recommends.

"Thank you doctor." John said.

"So we can see her." Nikki said.

"One at a time, please." The doctor replied.

The girls decided to go first.

AUTHOR'S POV

At room 205 is where Brie is in, the girls went to a gift shop and received red roses, get well soon cards, and teddy bears for Brie. They're be sweet for her!

The girls (Naomi, Natayla, Paige, Eva, and Cameron) went to Brie's room and saw Brie in her bed, breathing to the machines but sleeping.

The girls gathers around Brie's bed saying the best fun times they had together.

Outside the room, Roman had his head down with his hands together. He's felt guilty what he did. But Dean, Seth, Jimmy and Jey confront him.

I got it all wrong." Roman said in disappointment to Seth, Dean, and the Usos.

"Man, just relax yourself. Everything's gonna be okay for Brie." Jey replied.

"Summer came to my locker room and she suddenly had sex with me. All I did to let her go off of me." Roman commanded.

"Man, that sucks." Dean said.

"Look Uce, but there's another way to have Brie for yourself. Man, keep your head up. Stay strong. You'll be alright." Jimmy said.

"Thanks, man." Roman pleased them from the handshake.

After the girls were with Brie, it's time for Nikki and the family to visit her.

They came as the worries expressions on their faces.

John settled the vase with roses on the nightsrand. Nikki and Kathy hold Brie's hands.

Roman was outside of Brie's bedroom door just listening what the family said while they pour their hearts out for Brie. Roman felt the pain what they are in.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

As Brie's family are at the room, I'm listening every word they said because they love Brie to be around with her.

When the family are about to leave the room, It's my turn to confront her. She laying in her bed. Her eyes were closed but she still look beautiful. She's just look like Sleeping Beauty.

I grabbed her arm to hold her hand.

"Brie. I'm so sorry what I did the mistake what happened to you. I felt like a jerk. The problem is that... your best friend Summer drugged my drink while we're at Vegas. She started to dance all over me then she kissed me. Later, you was in shocked when you saw me and Summer in my locker room, having sex. I know that's the wrong thing that ever happened to you. Why I broke a heart from a beautiful woman like you? It's like a knife stabbed to my guts that hurt you. I never meant to hurt you, Brianna. You're my everything. And I love you so deeply much. I'm sorry.

I kissed on her forehead, but I want to stay with her overnight in the hospital to make she's not alone.

I never meant to hurt you, Brianna Garcia Colace. You're my everything. I LOVE you so deeply much.
-Roman.