You Made This Happened (The Wedding's Off)

Previously on The Fiery Shades...

"Nikki, without you. I'm nothing. With you, you're my everything. I love you. " Seth said.

"Brie, you're my last thought before I fall asleep and you're almost every thought in between. If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you, Brianna." Roman said.

Summer sipping her glass of red wine, watching Brie & Roman dancing.

"Brie, on your wedding, when Roman lifted your veil, he's not seeing you, he sees a jealous, ugly bitch what you truly are." Summer said to herself.

...

Brie Bella POV

Nikki & I are working the wedding plans. Yes, it's a double wedding on the beach. I'm super excited! So is Nikki. It's gonna be the best wedding of all weddings.

Nikki and I just rented a villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. That's where our wedding will be in.

In the kitchen, the chefs cooking the dinner that served tonight

In the kitchen, the chefs cooking the dinner that served tonight. The dinner party will be filled with friends and family of the two couples. Everything has got to ready for tonight and to be very scheduled on time.

My family will be here any minute, you know for a get together for dinner.

My mom Kathy, my father in law John, my brother JJ and his wife Lauren and their daughter Vivienne and my grandma Alice had arrived to the house

Our mom greeting to me and Nikki including Roman & Seth just welcome them to the Garcia Colace Family.

It's very pleasure while my mom thanking Roman and Seth to be the two members of our family.

After meeting together, I decided to go to the kitchen sitting on the table, drinking wine, just a mother and daughters talk about the wedding and their future.

"Roman and Seth seems so gently. I really liked them. What about your future with them? " Kathy said.

"For me with Seth, at wedding, I want to have this fairytale moment with him. Seeing him at the altar, had a smile on his face. This is like... This is real. I'm marrying the love of my life. " Nikki said.

"And for me with Roman, at the wedding, I can't wait to see him at that altar. Holding hands while looking our eyes together. Can't wait to say "I Do" just living our best lives together. " Brie said.

"Things will go good when you two getting married, it's a true blessing, seeing my little girls growing up and have a dream being married. " Kathy replied.

AUTHOR'S POV

At the house...

The girls (Naomi, Eva, Nattie, Paige, & Cameron) arriving to the house, giving hugs and kisses to the two brides to be.

"This house looks so beautiful! " Nattie said.

Nikki decided to have a tour for the girls, peek around the house.

Nikki, Brie & the girls had a great time together, drinking wine, telling stories.

Roman and Seth gather the kitchen as the family gather in as they have a toast.

"I have a special announcement. I can't wait to marry the most beautiful woman right front of me that I can spend my whole life with. I love you, Nikki. " Seth said.

"Aww! " the girls squeals and cheered as Nikki came up to Seth and kissed.

"And also, this beloved, sweet beautiful woman has stolen my heart since day one, you made me as a real man than I am yesterday. I love you because of that." Roman said.

"I love you too. " a woman from a corner said.

Everybody turned around and it was Summer Rae.

"I love you so much, Roman. " Summer replied while blocking Brie's body.

"Summer, What the hell are you doing here? " Brie exclaimed.

"I'm ready to marry Roman. Declaring my love to him."  Summer said.

"What? " Brie said in shocked.

Brie turn Summer around and slapped her face.

"Whoa!" Everybody screamed.

Seth and Roman breaking up the fight.

"You happy, Summer? Brie shouted.

Brie turned to Roman. She could be Mrs. Roman Reigns instead of me. Brie said to Roman as pointed at Summer.

"You know what?! THE WEDDING'S OFF!!! " Brie shouted.

"You made this happened, Roman!  You DID IT! " Brie took off her engagement ring and handed to Roman.

Brie ran away.

"Oh my God, Brie, let's talked about this! " Roman shouted and following Brie.

Brie softly cried and went to her car.

Roman tried to talk to her but she drove away.

"Brie! Brie! " Roman shouted and had his arms to his head in shocked.

Roman couldn't believe it!  Everybody couldn't believe it! 

To Be Continued...