This Seems Like A Nightmare

Previously on The Fiery Shades...

"The wedding's off! " Brie said while looking at Roman, having tears streaming down to her face.

Brie handed her engagement ring to Roman's hand.

Roman ran after Brie while she drove away from him. He stand there, in shocked. It feels like no future between Roman & Brie.

And Now...

Nikki & her mom Kathy drove to the Medano Beach for searching Brie but there's too people crowded. Until they saw Brie in the sand, sat down with her knees to her face.

"Brie!" Nikki shouted.

They hugged her as she softly cried.

Brie, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know you and your sister want this wedding so bad, it's been taking away from you two. You guys love these men so much. You want to have a perfect life with them. It's gone. " Kathy said..

No, mom. I just can't believe I cancel it. Our big day for Nikki and I. It's not my fault, mom. I felt like I'm in a deep black hole in the middle of nowhere. Just don't know how to get out of it. I'm done being alone! So stupid!  This Seems Like A Nightmare." Brie replied as she cried loudly.

Brie, don't say that. You have a bright future ahead of you. This whole thing between Roman  and Summer has been shitting you since we're in Vegas. I want this wedding to be happening for Seth and I. We want to get married and have kids because he knows that he wants both of it because I make him as a better man. You can do the same thing for Roman, too. You can do it, Brie. I know you can." Nikki said.

Brie just sitting there, just thinking what Nikki said to her. She believe that she's right. Summer wants Brie's attention because she's with Roman. Brie had enough of it.

At the Cabo Villas House...

Roman is at the terrace, looking at the bright sun reflecting at the beach to glimpse the shine to his face, drinking bottle of vodka, nonstop drinking it.

He thinking about the wedding day. Seeing Brie in her dress, walking down the aisle with Nikki and their father, Jon. That will the best time of his life.

Seth find him in the terrace, drinking vodka.

Roman kept on drinking because he wants to relief the pain that Brie is in right now.

Seth tried to cheer up Roman but he need more time to calm himself. Seth walked back to the house.

Roman needs and wants Brie right now, This Seems Like A Nightmare between them.

This like hell of them.

Will Brie & Roman make up together to get married or Summer takes over him from her.

Wait till find out.