Suicide

It's been a sad day for Brie and Roman. Nikki and the girls felt bad for them but it suppose to be a good time in Vegas but it came to be the worse.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

I felt damn mad at myself. The way I hurt Brie, it hurts me too. I hope I forgive Brie for my actions. I'll became a jerk. I don't know what to to do without her.

I'll have a opportunity tonight for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I've have to beat Kevin Owens as the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Champion. I need to focus. But I still felt horrible for Brie and I. I took a deep breath and exited out of my locker room.

BRIE BELLA POV

I felt all hurten and sad about what happened to me at Vegas. I can't believe that Roman cheating on me. He broke my heart. I just need to be all alone by myself. I don't want to go to work.

SETH ROLLINS POV

Last week at Vegas was good but turns out Brie was heartbroken. I felt bad for Brie. She's like a sister to me, but she's my girlfriend's twin sister. I decided a date night for myself & Nikki. To make her feel better about her worries with Brie.

I'm at my locker room, slipping my black gear and my SR t-shirt, ready for my match against Ryback. All of sudden, I saw the love of my life, Nikki gave me a good luck kiss.

We kissed softly. I went through the hallway to the entrance gorilla to the stage.

NIKKI BELLA POV

When Seth's match is going on while I'm watching watching at the TV room with the girls, I'll fell in love at his moves it's incredible. Then all of sudden, Naomi, Natayla, Eva, Paige, & Cameron came to me to know they didn't heard Brie at all.
They're very worried about her.

Nikki, you heard anything about Brie? Naomi asked.

"This morning, she told me she don't want to be here. I hope she's ok. I said.

Nikki pulled her phone out and dial Brie. It dialed many times but Brie didn't answer it.

She's not picking up." I stated.

Maybe she's asleep. Nattie said.

At the end with the conversation with the girls, Seth won his match by his finisher, The Curb Stomp on Kofi Kingston.

He walked down to the backstage and saw me. His sweat dripping down his chest. Mmm. He's so damn hot! He kissed me as my arms wrapped his neck and his arms wrapped my waist.

Congratulations, babe. I said between our kiss were sharing.

I love you. Seth said.

I love you too my love. I said.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

My match is coming up next. I'll really need to focus. But I'm worried about Brie. I always think about her face, her smile, and her eyes. It brightens me up. I walked to the hallway to the barricade steps.

BRIE BELLA POV

I'm at my hotel bathroom, crying as mascara stains my face. God I can't stop crying. I turn on water of the tub. I wrote letter for Roman...

You want to be with my best friend, Summer. But why not me?! I thought you love me. If that's what you want, I got what you want.

- Brie

As the water running on the tub, I got in the tub and swallowed 5 pills. I'm gonna to kill myself. I can't deal this anymore.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

Yes!! I'm officially #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Champion. I'm proud of myself.
But I want to say sorry to Brie. That way I did to her it hurts her including me.

I dialed Brie's phone number but She's won't answer. I'm like What's going on with Brie?

I decided to find Nikki if she heard about Brie.

Nikki, did you called Brie?

"I did but she didn't answer. Nikki replied.

Oh my god! I'm going to her hotel room.

AUTHOR'S POV

Roman droved to the hotel room. He went to the hotel lobby. The hotel receptionist told Roman where's Brie's hotel room is in.

"It's in room 405." The hotel receptionist said.

Roman hurried to the elevator to the 4th floor. He's at the door but the door locked. He kicked the door and searching Brie around the bedroom but she's wasn't there.

He went to the front of the bathroom door and saw the note that Brie wrote.

He read...

You wanted to be with my best friend, Summer.
But why not me?! I thought you love me. If that's what you want, I got what you want.

- Brie

Roman looked at the tub and saw Brie. Brie was unconscious but stained red lipstick and mascara on her face because she was crying.

He carries Brie's wet body and grabbed the bottle of prescription pills.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

"Oh my God, Brie!" I screamed.

I called Nikki.

N- Hello.

R- Nikki, come to the hotel room 405.
BRIE OVERDOSED HERSELF IN HER BATHTUB!!!!!

N- OH MY GOD!!! I'M ON MY WAY!!!

Roman called the ambulance.

A- 911 what's your emergency?

R- I need an ambulance. I'm in my girlfriend's hotel room. I'm in the bathroom. She's unconscious by swallow prescription pills.

A- What hotel room you're in ?

R- Hilton. Room 405

A- Thank you. We'll be there.

R- Thank you.

Nikki and Seth came to the room quickly as they could.

Nikki cried so loudly as Seth got her, buried at his chest to slow down her tears.

The ambulance came to the room and put Brie on the stretcher and had breathing mask on her face as the paramedics doing CPR on Brie. They sent her to the back of the ambulance truck.

The ambulance sirens echoed around the city how deeply devasted this really is.

Don't commited suicide. You're not alone.

This song dedicated to the ones who been sad or hurtin to the pain. This is the PVRIS - St. Patrick (The Empty Room Sessions)