What A Hell of A Night

On this chapter of The Fiery Shades, the twins, Seth, & Roman are going out tonight. But it will be the craziest night ever.

Valentine's Day

BRIE BELLA POV

Tonight was Monday Night Raw. Me, Nikki, and the rest of the girls are in the divas locker room. I wearing my red ring gear as we have a divas tag team match. What happened last night between me and Roman, I can't get out of my mind. Right now, I need to focus on our match against AJ Lee and the company. The Bella Twins teaming up with Natalya would have an awesome win!

We got out of the locker room and head to the gorilla. Then, we passed by the Shield along the hallway.

Seth: Goodluck Nikki! Seth smiled at Nikki. What a cute smile.

Roman: Goodluck, Babygirl. He smiled and winked at me.

Brie: Roman makes my heart beating so fast.

You Can Look but You Can't Touch
You Keep Dreaming on the Stars Above

As our music played, we got out and we did our Bella booty shake while Nattie raises her hand. We went down the ramp and get in the ring while waiting for our opponents.

AUTHOR'S POV

The Shield (Dean, Seth, & Roman) got in the TV room to watch the divas match.

The Bella Twins & Natalya vs Alicia Fox, Tamina, & Divas Champion AJ Lee

- Last Part of the Match -

Nikki was getting AJ on her finisher, Rack Attack.
Then she was hit by Tamina's superkick to her face. She kneeled as she was covering her mouth and AJ hit her move, Shining Wizard on Nikki and she got down on her shoulders for the pin...

1 2... 3!

The bell rung.

"Here's your winners Alicia Fox, Tamina, & Divas Champion AJ Lee!

SETH ROLLINS POV

When I saw Nikki got knocked out by that superkick, I felt bad for her.

Seth: Oh my God, I think that hurts.

Roman: It is. She was covering her mouth until she was pinned. He said as we watch Nikki down her feet with Brie and Natalya by her side looking at their opponents walking away.

I knew that time she was really hurt... I saw her face, she was crying. We got out of the tv room as we got to our locker room to prepare our match. I said to myself that I would check on Nikki right after.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I just got superkicked by Tamina on my jaw. I got down and felt so much pain. Right after that,
AJ hit me her shining wizard move that makes me no longer to break the pin. My mouth was in blood. I couldn't help myself but I cried my eyes out.

We go to our locker room, still covering my mouth and go to the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror with blood in my mouth. My tooth has been knocked out! It hurts! Natayla and Brie handed me a white towel to wipe the blood of my face.

After the boys match

Seth: Hey Nicole, are you okay? We've watched your match earlier and saw you hurt so bad." He said as he walked towards me.

Brie looked at me with a unknown expression. She got up and walk to Roman then hug him. I got my eyes on Brie then after, I looked at Seth.

Me: I just got my tooth knocked out when Takin a superkicked me. I replied to him.