Only For One Night

NIKKI BELLA POV

Tonight, Seth and I are offically back together. I'm so happy. Seth really loves me a lot.

But I heard tonight is the Dancing Ball at the arena. So maybe Brie and I going to dress shopping.

I got up from the bed while Seth and I are both naked. I slipped on my clothes and walk to Brie's and Roman's room

I knocked on the door. Brie approached to the door, naked.

"Brie, we going to sho- WHOA! " Nikki said

"What? " Brie asked.

"You guys are naked. " Nikki said to Brie and Roman.

"Brie, I want to you know that we're going to shopping for dresses for the ball tonight. " Nikki replied.

I walked back to my room and saw my love Sethie cooking breakfast for us. Just the two of us.
Everything with him makes it so perfect.

BRIE BELLA POV

After our wild naked sex last night, it's time for Roman and I to get up doing something very excited and fun. 

I heard Nikki about tonight it's a dancing ball at the arena. So maybe Nikki and I having a twin day.

I'm in my black bra and panties, cooking breakfast
for my Samoan love and I.

Until I felt some big tattooed muscles around my waist, turned around, I made a big smile on my face because it was Roman.

"Roman." I said in between our kisses.

Roman makes me feel so horny because he has a high sex drive.

Roman...I got to cook breakfast for you." I  said in pleased.

"Breakfast can wait." Roman said while pulled and grab me closer to his chest.

"We can have sex later on. I got cook breakfast and I'm going with Nikki.

Roman agree what I doing.  Just me and Nikki tp go shopping. Then the dance ball with me and Roman. Just us slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

T    I   M   E          S   K   I    P

SETH ROLLINS POV

My love Nikki is so excited about tonight. The ball.  Can't wait to her wearing her beautiful sexy dress.
And then, her and I just dancing in the middle of the floor. It will be perfect.

I decided to call Roman since Nikki going with Brie to the mall.

"Hey Roman, can i workout with you til Brie & Nikki come back. " I asked him.

"Sure man. " Roman replied.

I slipped my black sweatshirt and black shorts and put my sneakers on. Locked the door. Left the apartment.

Went to Roman's door and knocked it.

"I'll almost ready, man!"  Roman shouted.

I waited to his door for his arrive.

He came out and locked the door.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

Seth and I drove to the Crossfit. I just can't wait for tonight. Seeing Brie in her sexy ass dress. Walking in her dress like an angel.

Seth just pulled to the Crossfit gym and grabbed my duffle bag from the back seat and I'm ready.

Back to...