I Felt All My Emotions Drain Out of Me

BRIE BELLA POV

Last night in Vegas was crazy. I had a great time with Nikki and the girls and my best friend Summer but mostly my boyfriend Roman. I was in total BRIE MODE that I couldn't even what I did last night.

I'm in the bed and realized that Roman was not here with me. I'm here by myself? All Alone in my hotel room in a beautiful sunrise morning in Las Vegas.

I decided to call my sister, Nikki.

N: Hello

B: Nikki, Roman didn't came to my hotel room last night

N: Brie, I know what happened to Roman. Brie, meet me and the girls at the arena.

B: Alright bye.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I don't what to say to Brie about last night between Roman and Summer. I'm afraid to ask her. I love her. She's my twin sister. I trust her with all of my heart for her.

My love Seth and I drove to the MetLife Stadium in New York for WWE Monday Night Raw. I know me and Seth had an amazing time at Vegas. He became the sweetest man on the planet.

We arrived to the arena. He kissed me on my lips and went to our separate ways to the locker rooms.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Eva, Naomi, Cameron, Paige,& Nattie at the table eating.

"Girls, Summer Rae maybe, probably had sex and sleep with Roman." Nikki said.

"What? Did you tell Brie about it?" Naomi asked.

"I don't know what to tell her." Nikki replied.

Here we go again. The flirty blonde asshole Summer Rae approaches to us.

The girls and Nikki made us a ugly looks at Summer, but Summer smiled and chuckled at them.

"That asshole!" Nikki mumbled.

"OH MY GOSH! I wish Brie should never met that asshole of the name Summer. What she did at Vegas, she was a total fluke. I think Summer is using Brie for Roman. Yes Brie and Roman is the perfect couple but here's the stalker Summer. She's a jealous hater bitch!

About few minutes later, Brie arrived to the arena alone.

"Hey girls." Brie greeted. "And Nikki, have you seen Roman? He wasn't here with me last night." Brie asked Nikki.

"Brie, we need to talk." Nikki said.

Brie and Nikki walked over the hallway away from the girls.

"Brie, Summer had sex and maybe sleeping with Roman." Nikki replied.

"Come On, Nikki. Roman will never cheated on me. And Summer is my best friend. She will never do that" Brie replied.

"Brie I'm serious. Summer drugged to Roman to his drink but Roman got drunk and then they danced together and she kissed him." Nikki explained.

"Nikki, You think I suppose to believe that." Brie said.

Brie didn't care what Nikki explained to her what happened. Brie decided to call Roman.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

I'm in my locker room wrapped my gloves and ready to prepared for my match against Bray Wyatt. Sooner or later, Summer Rae approaches to the room.

"What the hell do you want, Summer?" Roman yelled. Roman tried to leave out of the room but Summer grabbed him by his arms.

"Aw my Roman. I love you." Summer said. Summer tried to kiss him but Roman pulled away from her.

"Why are you here? Roman replied.

Summer quickly came up to Roman and kissed him passionately. She took his shirt off but Roman wants to get away from her.

She kissed him all over his chest and trace her finger to his tattoos.

Back to...

BRIE BELLA POV

I walked down to find Roman's locker room but I don't where it is until Nikki's boyfriend Seth & Roman's & Seth's best friend Dean.

"Guys, have you seen Roman?" Brie asked as she is worried.

"Yeah, He's at his locker room." Dean stated.

"Down the hall." Seth commanded.

"Thanks." Brie said.

As I walked to Roman's locker room, I opened the door saw Summer and Roman making out while Summer was on top of him. I was completely in shocked.

"Oh My God!" Roman!" Brie shouted

"Brie, oh my gosh! You're here!" Roman says he loves me. Then he had sex with me!" Summer said

"Roman, is that true?" Brie asked

"Brie she's lying!!" Roman commanded.

"Summer, I'm so sorry, you and Roman can be together." Brie cried.

Brie ran away as she sobbing while feeling heartbroken and devastated.

"Brie, WAIT!" Roman yelled.

NIKKI BELLA POV

When I was talking to the girls, we had a good time until we heard loud crying.

"Oh My God! Brie what's wrong?" Nattie asked.

"Nikki, get me the hell out of here!" Brie cried.

Oh my gosh! What happened to Brie?

I decided to text my boyfriend Seth that I will be staying with Brie because she's heartbroken and she needs me.

Nikki and the girls gather around with Brie how deep down inside that she is hurt.

"Nikki. Girls. I felt all my emotions drain out of me." Brie cried

"We're sorry." Cameron said

Brie cried deeply that Nattie, Nikki and the girls gave her a group hug to calm her down from her tears.

"It's ok, Brie. It's ok. " Naomi said.

This is the end of Breigns.

Will Brie & Roman get back together?

Will Roman forgive Brie about his actions?

Will Nikki & the girls get their revenge of Summer?

Wait... Till you find out. Next on The Fiery Shades