I'm So Sorry, Brie

Roman Reigns POV

As soon as Seth came up to me, I just ignore him, don't want to talking to him, and sipping a cup of vodka. There was nothing to believe someone being sad or hurt. I'm all alone.

As Roman listened the waves crashing in the shore, he got up to take a walk to the beach.

Looking at the sun rays shines at his face, he realize that the sunlight reminds him of Brie.
The sunlight is like Brie's eyes looking at his.

He smiled to himself and enjoy the warm breeze
air.

BRIE BELLA POV

When my sister and mom gave me advice, they really show me how to live a beautiful life. That's the part when I want to be with Roman. I want to get married with him and having kids with him. That's a real woman's life. To have a man by your side, you know everything's gonna be alright. I want Roman back. And now, I'm walking in the beach, relax myself to the horizon.

AUTHOR'S POV

As both Brie and Roman walking to the beach, they admitted themselves they want to get married. 
To have the best moment together. Until they saw each other, Brie ran to Roman as he grabbed her and spin her.

"I miss you so much, Brie!" Roman said.

"I miss you, too, Roman. " Brie said back.

They can't stop kissing. It's like I'm never see him again. Reunited and it feels so good.

"Roman, I'm so sorry.  I cancel our wedding and I - " Roman cut her off of her sentence.

"No Brie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that slut bitch Summer ruining our upcoming day. I just want to live my whole life with you. Because you're the only woman be there for there for the times because that's a real woman is.

"Thank you, Roman. That means so much to me.
I thank God for bless me and you to know that we meant to be us.  Thank you for that. I love you, Roman Reigns. And yes, I'll marrying you." Brie replied.

"I love you. " Roman said.

"I love you, too. " Brie said back.

Roman took Brie's engagement ring and slid to her middle finger. They kissed each other as they feel the warm breeze and hear the waves crashing down the shore.

Yessssss!  The Wedding's Back On!!!!