I Don't Want to See You Again

Seth Rollins POV

I lost my brothers (Dean & Roman) and now, I lost Nikki too. She just broke up with me. Tears  just stream down my face. The love of my life gave up on me. What have I done?

I wiped my tears and got out of the empty room. I went back to the Authority's office. I faked a smile as I come in. Hunter discussed to me what will be next to me. On Smackdown, I will have a segment on my own to explain why I did what I did. I went back to our locker room to get my things. I am nervous, of course,   there is Roman and Dean. I think they're gonna kill me for that. I opened the door and saw Roman and Dean.

Roman: What now, Seth?

Me: I came to get my stuff. I said as I get my bag to pack.

Roman: You must hurry up before Dean gets in here, you're dead meat!

Me: Man, I'm sorry. It's just a storyline.

Roman: Storyline to leave your brothers behind? I'm damn worried about Brie. And now, I want to hit you, but not now...  not today.

He said it in a cool way. You know Roman is just relaxed even though he's so mad inside. I packed my stuff and walked my way towards the door when it opened and it was Nikki.  We locked our eyes with each other with no words coming out of our mouths.

I went out to the parking lot and put my bag in the trunk of my car. And then drove to the hotel. I took a shower. After I pick up my phone and lay on my bed. I am browsing thru twitter. I've read comments like "Why Seth Why?" "You Sold Out!" I sighed and locked my phone. I think about Nikki.  Where will she be tonight?  I hope
she'll be okay. Maybe she or Roman going to the hospital to visit Brie.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I can't believe I saw Seth. I'm glad I didn't talked to him. I turns on me to be with the Authority. What a stupid decision is that?
I'm drove to the hospital to visit my sister Brie. I miss her so much.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

All day I'm thinking about is Brie.  I felt so angry what I've have done. I hope and pray she will survive and forgive me. I just hope so.

AUTHOR'S POV

Nikki reached to Brie's room and saw her breathing and her eyes open blinking thank God Brie's alive.

NIKKI BELLA POV

Thank you God! My sister is finally alive! I just hugged her so tightly! I miss her so much.

Me: Brie! I shouted and hugged so tightly.

Brie: I miss you.

Me: I miss you too. I'm glad you're okay.

Brie: I know right. It's so crazy that I almost died. So I heard the girls and you tried to tell me that Summer probably had sex with Roman while we're in Vegas.

Nikki: All these times, Brie. Summer drunked on Roman's drink. The part you don't know, Summer kissed Roman. Then he didn't came to your hotel room that other night.

Brie: Oh my gosh!  I can't believe it!  So Roman and Summer are together right now like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nikki: I think they are.

BRIE BELLA POV

I'm so pissed off right now. So all these time the girls and my sister tried to tell me that
Roman and Summer are together that's the reason I tried to kill myself. Nikki just tell me the truth. I trust and believe her.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

I came to the hospital, went to Brie's room and saw her and Nikki talking together. Thank you God she's okay.

Me: Brie!

Brie: Roman.

Nikki slowly walked away from the room.
Roman walked closely to Brie's bed. 

Brie, I know you're still mad about me. I'm sorry. Roman said.

Roman, I can't believe you did this to me!  I been there for you since day 1 we been together.  At Vegas,  it supposed to be a couples night until you don't want me to be with you. " Brie replied but she had tears rolled down her eyes.

"Brie, just let me explained. " Roman claimed.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! " Brie said.

"Brie. " Roman said.

"Get Out of Here. " Brie said in sad voice.

Roman slowly walked away from Brie's room. He's so devastated. He can't take it anymore.

This is the end of Breigns.

The End