Seth's Here!!!

BRIE BELLA POV

I'm so happy that I'm back together with Roman.
We trained our wrestling moves, went to shopping,  going to the beach, and the few days we had sex.

I couldn't be more happier of him being the one for me.

Roman and I have connected just like it was before. This was practically all I wanted.

Now we were in our hotel room, cuddling naked in the bed, kissing. Just being loved up.

Roman hovered over me until his warm chest was pressed upon mine. I looked up into his eyes and I smiled. He trailed his finger tips down my cheek. "I missed this..." He spoke softly. I nodded in agreement. "I miss this too" I said truthfully.

He smiled and he leaned down and he kissed me. I smiled softly and I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed each other like never before. He pulled the covers up a bit and wrapped each others arms.

This is what I love and need in my life. Just my big sexy Samoan Superman and I. He gripped my waist and use a hand to entangle its self in my hair. "I love you Brie. " Roman mumbled against his lips. I blushed softly. "I love you too Roman. " I replied meaning with all of my heart.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

Last night with Brie, it was amazing. I wish we could do it all night long. But anyway, We couldn't stop made love because Brie's forgive my feelings and
we collect our thoughts together. This woman
was made out for me.

We ate breakfast and headed to the arena for work. We kissed and made to our separate ways.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I arrived to the cafeteria and saw my sister Brie and our friends, eating and talking. I reach Brie out a hug and hanging out together.

Nikki: I heard I got a handicap match against Alicia Fox and Cameron. I'm so ready!

Naomi: Nikki, beat Cameron. Because that girl gets all through my head just like last week she's got so mad at me because she want to her shit by herself without me. Then, we fight.

Nattie: Girl, You nailed it!

Brie: That's right!  She did!

When we laughed,  I saw Seth walked through the hallway from us. I starred at him. Gosh I miss him.

T I M E S K I P

Nikki's match

During Nikki's match,  Brie, Naomi, Nattie, Eva,  & Paige watched Nikki at the WWE Tv Room.

While Alicia hits her finisher on me, I literally busted my lip

While Alicia hits her finisher on me, I literally busted my lip. It hurts so damn bad. I couldn't get up.

"Here's your winners , Alicia Fox and Cameron! "

My lip is in insane pain. There's something seriously wrong.

I walked backstage after my match, went to the doctors office with my sister Brie.

The doctor grabbed a towel, then got me a ice pack for my swollen bleeding lip.

Since I left the arena alone, I drove alone in my rental car to the nearby hotel.

I check myself a hotel room. I unlocked my hotel room door. I'm ready to take a shower then got to the bed.

I took my clothes off and slid out my panties and have a clean towel and washcloth and went to the shower.

After I took a shower, dressed for bed. Went to the bedroom, and saw Seth standing by the door.

Oh My God?!!!!   SETH'S HERE!!!!

And I was in shocked.