Tonight's Not Over Yet

BRIE BELLA POV

Roman and I had the best night of our lives. We danced together at the middle of the dance floor while everybody looking at us, and yes, Seth and Nikki joined with us. It seems like Cinderella fairytale story.

We came back to our house and I was feeling crazy, but horny for Roman. So I ran to my dresser and find my favorite red and black lingerie to make Roman to have me all by himself. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

Our dance together seems so amazing with Brie. She looks so beautiful with her sexy ass dress. Looking at her face, she's so gorgeous. It feels so relaxed that I lit candles and poured the red rose pedals around the bed. I'm just wait it for my love approached to me.

NIKKI BELLA POV

Me and Seth just arrived to our apartment. I just want to drink. I went to the refrigerator and grab the cold, refreshing champagne. It feels so good to be crazy. I slipped off my red dress and lay down in my bed. I feel so relaxed but horny.

SETH ROLLINS POV

What an amazing night with Brie, Roman, & my love Nikki. I saw Nikki with her bra & panties, lay down in the bed. She looks so sexy. I want to have a lot of her. I went to the refrigerator and grab
strawberries and honey.

Back to...

BRIE BELLA POV

I feel so good. My hot steamy shower feels so relaxed. I slipped my black lingerie from Victoria's Secret

 I slipped my black lingerie from Victoria's Secret

and spray my perfume all over my body.

After I came out of the bathroom, the bedroom smells so good! Smells like paradise! It's candles around the bed and rose pedals scattered all over the bed. Then I realized Roman did all of this.

Roman came up while smiled and look up and down at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and starting to kiss my lips through my neck and down to my body.

His felts trails down to my body until he reached my thong and started to massage my vagina.

It felt so good that I kept on softly moaned.
He stopped and we kissed passionately.

He took off my lingerie and slid down my thong. He ate my pussy. I just love the way he loves to pleasure out of me.

I screamed and loudly moans across the room while enjoyed what Roman giving to me.

He stopped. I took off his shirt and pants. His erection poking out of his boxers briefs. I got on top of him. And just enjoy the ride of him. He moans as he grabs my hips to lead. I wildly bounce his dick as he smirk at my reaction.

He wants it. He wants it really bad...

And that was it. We lay down. He pulled me close to his chest. I just love looking at his tattoos. His hard abs and his traditional Samoan tribe tattoo. They're very beautiful. My head held to his chest and both fell asleep.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I just enjoyed myself, drinking my champagne. All of sudden, Seth kissed me. A sloppy kiss it is.  We keep on kissed. He unzipped my dress, wearing nothing but my panties.

He just like me wearing nothing.

He pulled me up to closer to him. We still kissing as we reach to the bedroom.

He throw down to the bed. I laughed. He went to the kitchen counter and grab the honey and plastic basket of strawberries.

He came back and squirt honey all over my breasts to my stomach. He licked slowly as I moaned softly.

I enjoyed what a messy, sticky, sweet mess what I did on me.

Then he fed me the strawberries.

They're so sweet and juicy. I fed him some too.

He started kissed down my chest, then we started made love.

I took off his shirt and he took his pants

He got on top of me. Had my legs wrapped his waist as the covers wrapped over us, just kissing.

We moaned and moaned as he bites my neck.

He slowly put his hand down to my vagina and massage it.

I tilt my head back as enjoy the way he pleasures me so good.

I got on top of him and took charge all over him. He loves it when I goes slower or faster. I decided to go faster because going faster drives him crazy.

I slow down and to catch our breaths.

So we slowly cuddle together and went to sleep.