Guess Who's Back

Brie Bella POV

Last week in Paris was just magical. My love Roman proposed to me near to the Eiffel Tower. Everything seems so magical with him. I can't wait to become Mrs. Roman Reigns. Everything's like a dream with him, but one dream is myself walking down the aisle with my family and friends looking at me, wearing my beautiful wedding dress, and saw my fiance Roman at the altar.

I looking at myself at the mirror, imagine I'm wearing my wedding dress, looking a fairy princess, just then my love Roman wrapped his big muscles arms around my waist, kissing my neck, cheek and my lips.

"I love you, Brie. " Roman said.

"I love you too. " I said back.

Roman picked me up and gently settled me down to the bed. We kissed til we reached to the bed.

I'd never felt more better with this man. He's just the sweetest man in the whole world. I am truly blessed that I have him.

NIKKI BELLA POV

Finally!!! Seth proposed to me at the top of the Eiffel Tower. This just made my life even better! This is like a fairytale with a happy ending. Prince Charming makes his love as his queen.

And right now, Seth and I cuddling in our bed, naked. We kissed as softly and tenderly while he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissing my neck...

Mmm, I just love the way why he gets into me. I can't wait for the wedding. He's gonna be my husband. He's all mine.

AUTHOR'S POV

Later that evening, the twins made plans for the big engagement party with family and friends. 

T       I       M      E      S   K    I    P

The party is filled packed everybody as the Men Superstars to the Women Superstars to congratulate the two sets of engaged couples.

"Thank you, everybody to come this event.  I want to say this to my fiancee, Nikki.

Nikki, the times we've been together was the happiest days of my life. You made my life completed. Knowing you, I know that you're the one. Kind of woman that you are, it can make me a better man than I was than yesterday. You came to my life like missing piece of puzzle of a jigsaw to made us be as a one. Without you,  I'm nothing. With you, you're my everything. I love you. " Seth said.

Nikki got up from her seat and walk up to the stage and kissed Seth.

Everybody applauds.

Now... It's Roman's turn

Brie, you make me complete. You make me smile when I have no reason to. When everything in my life is going wrong, I call  you and you make everything better. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep and you're almost every thought in between. If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you, Brianna.

Aww! The audience said while applaud.

Brie came to Roman and kissed him.

The two couples started to dance to the middle of the dance floor.

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

Everybody enjoying themselves until one person is at the table, sipping wine and watching Brie & Roman dancing.

It is Summer.

Summer's back to get Roman back from Brie.

'One day in your wedding,  Roman pulled the veil of your dress, he's not seeing you,  he see a ugly, jealous how of a woman what you are. " Summer said to herself.

Brie & Roman kissed as Summer keep stared at them.

To be continued...