I'm Done With You, You B*tch!!!

So babes, this episode is all about Brie & Summer fight

AUTHOR'S POV

After Roman and Brie got back together. The engagement and the wedding is back on. The wedding day is next week. Nikki planned the wedding in the beach close to the ocean.

Summer came to the house. The door was locked. Summer grabbed a brick and breaks the glass door window. Summer searched around the house. Nobody wasn't there. A big empty condo.

Summer goes to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of champagne. She also held on the plate of chocolate covered strawberries and wine all the way upstairs to the bedroom.

She reach to Roman's & Brie's bedroom. It was gorgeous. A king size bed. A chandelier hangs on the top of the ceiling. A French door balcony. Just big and beautiful.

She settled them down on the coffee table of the middle of the room. She went to their walk in closet and saw all Roman's & Brie's clothes and shoes. She saw Roman's Empire to Ashes t shirt. She took off her shirt, pants, & bra off and slipped on Roman's shirt.

She sprayed Brie's favorite perfume Victoria's Secret Bombshell, all over her body.

She jumped and lay down on the bed, just feeling delighted and free to be alone.

Then, Brie's car pulled up to the driveway. She saw Summer's car in the driveway, too. Then she saw the glass door window broken. She felts it's a thief in the house.

Brie went inside the condo. Heard nothing. Suddenly, a few minutes of quietness, she heard a champagne cork pop. She got  stunned. She slightly slow walked up to upstairs. The bedroom was cracked up open. Till she saw Summer.

"Summer, what the hell are you doing in my condo?!" Brie shouted at her.

"I thought you were Roman." Summer replied.

"Me? Roman? Get out of here or I call the police! " Brie said as she walk up to the phone.

"You're never!!! No! " Summer grabbed Brie by her arm, trying to struggling to take the phone away from her. Summer bumped her elbow to Brie's face.

"You, bitch! " Brie yelled and fight back.

Brie and Summer started to fight.

Brie and Summer grabbed each others hair and fall down to the floor. Brie ran up at Summer and punched her and said, "I told you to stay away from my fiance or I'll kill you!! " Summer bump her head to Brie's face and kick her to her stomach and she reply "Roman's mine, Brie! He's all mine! " The phone was ringing and it was Roman. "Brie? " Roman answers the phone, Summer kick Brie's face, Brie's nose starts to bleed.

"Hello? " Summer answered back.

"Summer, what in the hell are you doing in my condo? " Roman said in a confused tone.

Brie came up to Summer and punch her and said to Roman on the phone "Roman, gotta call you back. "

They continue to fight to the room and slipped together to the downstairs while fighting.

Brie groaned in pain. She still realized Summer vanished away from the room. Brie got up and started looking for Summer. She looked around the kitchen, she wasn't there. Then the living room. Then at the attic, it was dark and hot.

Then here she is... Summer growled crazily and got up on Brie's back. Brie screamed and elbowed at Summer's face. They tried to fight but the wood of the attic starting to creaking then the ceiling broke down. The glass pieces was around the floor. Brie pulled her arm out and said, "Take my hand. " Summer nearly almost fall down from the ceiling. Summer grabbed her Brie's arm. Brie almost slides out of the big hole ceiling until the two wasn't strong enough to hold together.

Summer fell down and crash to the glass table. Brie was in shocked. Summer's body was laying, unconscious, then she open her eyes. Brie was amazed, until the chandelier of the living room fell down on Summer. "I'm Done With You, Bitch!!! " Brie yelled.

Now it's over.

Brie won their hell of a fight. She was in blood from her nose down to her shirt. She went outside and Roman and her sister Nikki as the police was at the driveway and going to the broken down condo.