Tell Me You Love (Part 1)

Hey babes. This chapter has the 2 parts of Tell Me You Love Me. Tell You Love Me is the song by Demi Lovato.  This part of story is about Brie & Roman.

Previously on The Fiery Shades...

Nikki got superkicked by Tamina.

Seth: Oh my god I think it hurts.

Later that night

Brie: Tell Me You Love Me? asked Roman.

Now

Brie: Tell Me You Love Me

Roman: I love you.

WARNING: 18 + SEXUAL CONTENT

Roman lay Brie down on her back on the bed, leaned in and pressed his lips on Brie's.
He loves the feeling of her lips.

They melted and deepend the kiss. Feeling of the kiss made Brie relaxes and sent a shiver down to her spine.

Roman wrapped his arms around Brie's waist as he brushed his tongue against Brie's bottom lip while brought her tongue into the mix.

She began to grind her hips against his as Roman groaned. He placed his hands on her hips then made his way under her outer area of her thighs and squeezed her add roughly. Brie started moaned and giggles into the kiss while they were sharing.

They both started taking their clothes off while they still deeply kissing. Roman unclipped Brie's bra and threw it to the another side of the room.

He cupped and squeezed Brie's breasts.

"Mmm. Roman!" Brie moaned as Roman licked and sucked her nipples.

Roman took her panties and thrusted her roughly.

"Ohh. Oh my God, Roman!" Brie moaned loudly.

Roman went faster slamming into her.

"Ohhh. Roman!" That feels so good!" Brie grabbed to the bed sheets as she felt an organsm.

He moaned and groaned as he felt her walls tighten up and they both came at the same time kissing and moaning.

Roman quickly flipped Brie over, cupped her ass, and thrusts into her gently. He gave her time to adjust and began increasing the pace.

"Mmm baby!" Faster! Harder!" Brie moaned as she was all fours, grabbing the pillow. Roman went faster.

They were cum and Brie felt a second organsm. They collapsed on the bed and try to catch their breathing. Brie turned to Roman placed her head on his chest.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

Thank you, love. Roman said

"That was the best sex ever!" Brie said.

"Maybe can we do this again?"

"Oh yes ma'am we will. Roman laughed and smiled.

"But I got to ask you one more question

"Yes.

"Tell Me You Love Me" Brie asked.

"I love you so much, Brie." Roman replied

Demi Lovato:

Oh, tell me you love me. I need someone on days like this I do. Oh tell me you love me. I need someone on days like this I do.

Everything I need, is standing right front of me. Everything will be alright. Alright Yeah.

The song fades away.

Part 2 is coming up next with Seth and Nikki.