Never Stop Thinking About You

ROMAN REIGNS POV

For past few days, I pushed myself forward to becoming World Heavyweight Champion. I tried so hard every single day but however I'm still thinking about Brie. I want to be back together with her!  Like right now! 

My best friend Dean with my two cousins Jimmy & Jey came by to my locker room and gather them around to how we gonna do by our matches as a team.

After our team talk, they greeted me afterwards I went to Brie's locker room. I opened the door and saw her in her red gear. I came up to her but I want to tell her how I feel since the past few weeks she didn't see or talk to me.

"Brie, before you say something. I just want to say...  I want you back. I been worried about you every single day. I couldn't imagine my whole life without you. I'll Never Stop Thinking You. I love you, Brianna Garcia Colace.

I love you too, Leati Jospeh Anoa'i and I'm sorry. Brie shed a tear as we kissed passionately.

BRIE BELLA POV

I finally got Roman back. I just felt like a jerk when I didn't talk to Roman since we broke up. I told truth but I didn't want to talk about it. This is the right time for him to tell me that how he feels about us. I love this man so much dear in my heart.

We stopped kissing and we hugged. We say "I love you" and walked by out.

NIKKI BELLA POV

Meanwhile, I heard Brie & Roman got back together. I was happy for them. They collect their thoughts. Tell how they feel about each other. I'm  like, "Wow, they really do love each other.

Tonight, I want to have girls night with Naomi, Nattie, Cameron, Eva, Nia, Sasha, Alexa Becky, Charlotte, & Hayley since Brie's with Roman. I'm just avoid Seth and the drama between Seth and I.

SETH ROLLINS POV

I'm dressed up with black shirt with my favorite rock brand, Metallica with jeans for guys night with Dean, Jimmy, Jey, Titus, Apollo, Big E, Kofi, Xavier, Kevin, Sami, & the other WWE Superstars.

Back to...

BRIE BELLA POV

Roman and I just arrived to a hotel room, you know, just a little date. I'm so happy to be back together with him. He carried me as I had a big smile and laughing at the same time while we going to the bedroom.

We settled down and cuddled together to watch a movie, It.

The movie got scary, scary and even scary when I jumped to Roman's chest. He laughed, wrapped his arm to buried my head to his chest as I hear his heartbeat.

ROMAN REIGNS POV

When Brie got scared, I laughed. Her reaction was funny and cute. I decided to take us to the deep level. I miss this woman so much.

AUTHOR'S POV

Roman pecked his lips around Bride's neck. Brie moaned softly. Brie started to kiss his lips.

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT  (18+)

Roman laid her body down while he's on top of Brie. Brie smiled at me. He rested his hands on the lower of my shorts. He slides his thumbs into the rim of my shorts and slowly pulled them down.

He unclipped my bra and slides slowly my panties, threw to the floor.

He kissed down of long trails of his lips down to her stomach to her vagina. He started to lick as she moaned loudly.

"Roman! " Brie moaned loudly as she bit her bottom lip.

He continue to licking and sucking as Brie continued moaned loudly and gripped the bedroom sheets.

When he stops, Brie got on top of Roman. She started to slowly riding on Roman. While Roman feel on her by her back to her breasts.

She started jumped up and down. She moaned loudly. Roman moans softly when feeling on Brie's breasts.

They kissed. Roman flipped Brie over. He riding Brie in a doggstyle. Brie moaned and shouted as Roman banged wildly.

"Ohh. Roman! Yeah! " Brie shouted.

He continued riding her from the back, rapidly as they catches their breaths. They got so tired. Their heartbeat going fast. Brie had her head against Roman's chest.

That was amazing. Roman said.

I know. You gave me all rough. Brie replied.

I love you. Roman said.

I love you too. Brie said back.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I had an amazing time with the girls of going to the nightclub. We danced and singing together. There's no distracted. No drama. Just fun. And no Seth.

Yasss!  Breigns is BACK TOGETHER!!!!