Stole My Heart (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

A/N: Let's see how this One Direction Fanfic will go <3

********

Skyler's POV

I've had enough of all of this hitting! My parents abuse me everyday, I have scars on my body, the only person I tell about my parents is my best friend, Mazelynn. Mazzie for short. 

"You're a worthless child." My dad yelled, slapping me across the face, leaving a huge red mark. I cried and flinched away from him.

My mother now walked into the room, she looked furious.

"Why are you  crying?" She walked up to me, hands on her hips, "Stop crying!" She yelled, slapping the other side of my face.

"Dale, go tell that arrogant neighbor to shut his ugly mutt up." My mother pointed at the door to my dad.

"Terra, why can't you do anything for yourself?!" My dad shoved me backwards and pushed past my mother. My mother look at me with growl, leaving my room.

Tears were falling down my face. Why me? What did I do? I make good grades, I have good manners, I have good friends, and I'm generally nice to people. I don't understand. Was this my punishment for something I've done before? Did I hurt someone or kill anyone? Not that I remember.

I have to call Mazzie, she told me to call her everytime it happens.

"Sky, babe, what it is?" Mazzie picked up on the first ring. My best friend always know what I should do.

"My...parents...hurt me..again." I tried saying in between my cries.

"Listen to me, pack up your clothes and what you need, you're moving in with me. You know where I live, right down the street. Come now, sneak out, just get out of  there." Mazzie said, her voice was filled with worry, but I could understand that.

She normally calms me down, but I've called her about 500 times about this, she hasn't seen all of the scars, she's seen two; they're on my shoulders. If she saw the ones on my stomach and legs, plus the bruises, she would tell me to call the police. I don't want to have a foster home.

I picked up all of my bags as quickly as I could, grabbed my laptop, chargers, phone, money that is hidden, and a necklace my grandmother gave me before she died, packing them away swiftly.

I locked my door and grabbed the bags that I was leaving with. I opened the window and threw the bags out there, and then getting out through the window. I shut the window slightly, running down the street. I actually have a little bit longer way to go than she thinks.

I could faintly here my father yelling and my mother joining in. They must've known that I escaped.

So my name is Skyler Renee Bradly, I'm an abused child by her parents, I have medium blonde hair and green eyes, scars and bruises around my body. I am 17 and now leaving my parents. I do not hate my parents, but I don't have love for them either. I'm officially done with them.

I am going to live with my best friend, Mazelynn Ivy Atkins, she has curly, bright red hair, not like a ginger, but a velvet red color, really pretty. She has a son named Aiden Jace Atkins, her mother died a couple of months ago, and she has a little sister named Cassidy, she's 14 and being taken care of by her dad. Mazzie's boyfriend left her because he was too scared to have a baby, so she lives in a flat with her only child. Now I'll be living with them. No more abuse.

When I finally got to her flat, she immediately knew it opened the door, probably watching me before I could knock at the door. Aiden is only two years old, he was standing behind Mazzie, and she pulled me into a hug tightly. I was crying again, when she pulled away, she grabbed a bag and helped me into the extra bedroom she has. Aiden was following us through the flat.