C h a p t e r 31

" Harry?" Hermione's heart picked up pace. This...this wasn't Harry. This couldn't be Harry.

He looked up, twirling her wand between his fingers. " Yes?"

" My wand" She held her hand out.

Harry clicked his tongue off the roof of his mouth, and smirked.

Hermione shook her head, panic was creeping up on her, cold seizing her chest. " Who are you?" Her voice didn't waver.

" Finally that brain of yours came to use. "

Fear gripped Hermione's heart, making it beat faster and heavier, and louder.

She swallowed and tried to inch towards the knife stand in the corner.

" Don't move, Granger"

Granger?

Hermione paused, and sniffed.
"Where's Harry?" A sudden realisation dawned on her. If...this wasn't Harry...then "Where's Harry? " She yelled.

"Shut up!" The supposedly Harry snarled.

Hermione gulped. " No. No I won't shut up! Where. Is. He? What have you done to him?" She winced as her own wand was pressed into her throat.

" I'm going to make this quick, Granger, not because I don't want to watch you suffer, but because I'm not a murderer."

Hermione's chest heaved as she tried to inhale, but the wand in her throat made it impossible.

" What do you want from me?" She asked.

" Everything that you took from me "

/.\

"Please, Hermione. Please, please, please" Draco chanted as he ran across a road.

"Watch where you're going young man" said someone who he had just bumped into.

Draco shook his head, but carried on. He had to reach there. He just hoped it wasn't too late. What if it was? Fuck fuck fuck. His legs threatened to give out but he held on.

"For Hermione. For Hermione " he told himself to keep himself going.

"Draco Malfoy?" Someone called.

Draco gasped and came to a sudden halt in front of a middle aged man.

" Inspector Charles Jacob Ollivander" the man introduced himself.

Draco groaned and tried to push past him, but the man grabbed his arm.

" Is everything alright? " he asked.

" Do you have a van?" He asked.

The inspector's brows rose. " A van?"

Draco nodded. " Or even a small van. Fuck! Anything that would help me reach somewhere!"

"Why would you need a van?"

"Oh fucking hell. Van like the one Fred Jones has in the teely fission!!"

If the situation wouldn't have been so tense, the inspector would have laughed right away.

"I do have a car. Please come" he motioned the blonde forward and they both sat in the car.

Draco guided him where to go, and despite of being an inspector, he couldn't help but exceed the speed limit. The blond wizard looked like he was in pain. Actual pain.

"Right here" he blonde gasped, and before he could even pull the brakes, he was out of the car and banging on the front door of a house.

Of Hermione Granger's house.