✱ chapter four

miyoung pov

miyoung pov

"Good luck!" Nayoung whisper shouted at me as she pushed me towards Jungkook. She waved and walked away, leaving me to face a day alone with Jungkook.

Why did I even agree to this?

"Alright Miyoung, I have you as my slave for a whole day." Jungkook smirked down at me.

When is he never not smirking? "Yep." I commented dryly, lowkey rolling my eyes. "What do you want me to do, senpai?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Senpai?"

"I'm being sarcastic, stupid."

"No shit," He retorted back. "Let's head over to my house and we'll start from there."

His house? What in the world was he thinking about doing to me?

He was definitely going to get rid of me for good.

As if he read my mind, he chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't try anything on you. Besides, you're not my type anyways."

Wait . . . Did he really think I was thinking he would try anything on me?

The thought alone makes me want to burst out laughing.

Too late.

I stared at him with wide eyes before laughing loudly, clutching my stomach in the process. "T-Try anything on me? Woah there, slow your horses buddy. No one was thinking about that except you."

"Well you seemed pretty shocked that I said to come over to my house." He said, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

I calmed down after a bit, wiping the little tear that managed to escape my eye. "Well duh, first of all I never come to your house unless it's for a project or if our parents want to have a dinner. Second, I'm your rival, you could easily kill me on your turf."

He rolled his eyes at me and clutched the strap of his backpack. "I don't understand how you're second ranked in the school when you're this dumb. Let's get going." He began walking, leaving me with my mouth hung slightly open.

Dumb? As if!

I huffed out a breath and began wearily following behind him, making sure there was a good five feet distance between us.

Safety first am I right?

We walked in silence, none of us daring to say a word.

How am I supposed to have a casual conversation with my rival? If I asked how his day was going, he would jump to conclusions and think I was trying something on him. If I asked what grade he got on our Calculus quiz, he would think that I was trying to know his grade to see if I got a higher grade.

Well, that second part isn't particularly false.

After what seemed like a billion years, we finally reached his house. I looked over to Nayoung's house, mentally making a note that I would go over later and beat her ass up for leaving me alone at school with Jungkook.