● special chapter 3 ~ jungkook pov

based on chapter thirty-three.. this one was heavily requested!

quick recap of chapter thirty-three:

miyoung goes over to jungkook's house for dinner, only to find out that there are 6 other mischievous boys over as well. they settle to play truth or dare and things get tense!

 they settle to play truth or dare and things get tense!

--------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for 100k reads! wtf guys I really cant believe it... thank you!!!!!!

jungkook pov

"You're cheating!" Jimin whined, throwing his controller down on the ground and glaring at Hoseok. "You used a shortcut! You know we're supposed to play this fair and square!"

Hoseok sticks his tongue out at Jimin. "You're just a sore loser. If you had known about the shortcut, I doubt you'd have lost."

I rolled my eyes at the pair and turn to Namjoon who was busy typing away on his phone. "What are you doing?"

He side–eyes me and immediately turns off his phone. "Nothing. What are you doing?"

Raising an eyebrow, I smirk at him. "You looking at anime titties again?"

"No I'm not asshat!" He defensively remarks.

"Sure."

The door that led to the basement opens and my mom calls my name.

"Yeah?"

"Honey, I wanted to remind you that the Park's are coming over for dinner tonight. You might wanna do something about your friends." She pauses. "Don't you think it would be awkward for Miyoung with seven boys?"

Shit. I forgot that Miyoung and her parents were coming over for dinner tonight. Every time our parents have a dinner party, they force us to spend time with each other.

Not that I'm complaining, but it's always awkward between us two. I never know what to do with her, which usually ends up sitting in silence on our phones.

Well, we do play Mario Kart sometimes. But I'll let you imagine how that ends up every time we play.

An idea pops in my head. "Mom, it's always awkward with just the two of us. I think it would be more fun if there were other people. Plus, it would be beneficial for Miyoung to make some new friends."

There was a brief moment of silence before I hear my mom sighing. "Alright, if you say so. But if Miyoung is uncomfortable in any way, please be kind to her."

With that, my mom shuts the door. I look back to all my friends to see them with knowing smirks on their faces. I roll my eyes and unlock my phone.