✱ chapter thirteen

I wonder if she knows how much I think about her

She's always my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to bed.

I wonder if she knows how much she lingers in my mind all day, every day.

There's a special part of my brain that's dedicated for her. That's how much I think about her.

I wonder if she knows how truly breathtakingly beautiful she is.

She's so effortlessly beautiful. I don't know even how to describe her.

I wonder if she knows how much I long to see her on weekends.

We only mainly see each other on school days, and not even that is enough for me.

I wonder if she knows how easily she can make me smile.

With her cute little competitive attitude, it easily brings a smile to my face. Or when she's deep in thought, making a joke with her friends, when she's focused on getting first place. Anything she does immediately brings a smile to my face.

I wonder if she knows that with just a glance, she can send my heart into a frenzy.

Every time we lock eyes, my heart starts beating wildly. I can't control it, I've never been able to.

I wonder if she knows that she's perfect just the way she is.

She doesn't have to try. She could come to school with ripped up pants, holes in her shorts, her head resembling a birds nest, her face droopy, or her breath smelly, but I would still think she was the most ethereal girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

I wonder if she thinks about me the way I think about her.

Could she have ever seen me more than the boy from school? Could she have perhaps seen me as someone that could be more?

I wonder if she knows that her laugh could bright up the whole world.

Her laugh. That laugh. It should be illegal.

I wonder if she knows that I would give myself up for her.

Anything. I would be the first one to be there for her.

I wonder if she knows that there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

With a snap of a finger she has me on my knees. She's got me wrapped around her finger, does she know? Does she know that I'm perfectly okay with that?

Park Miyoung, did you know that I'm in love with you?

chapter thirteen - special chapter
ksjshw

who do you think it was, jungkook or taehyung?