✱ chapter fourteen

miyoung pov

miyoung pov

Today we had to meet up at Jaeun's house to work on the project.

Why?

"I just don't feel like going to any of yours," she had said after we were gathering everything from Jungkook's house. "I mean, my house is pretty big and comfy. Let's just all meet here next time."

All because little Miss Perfect didn't feel like getting into her expensive car and driving to any of our houses.

Not that I don't mind though, I hear her house is a literal mansion, probably even bigger than Nayoung, Taehyung, and Jungkook's.

Wow. All four of them practically lived in castles while I lived in a small two-story home. I don't mind though, as long as I have a roof over my head.

I was the second one to arrive at Jaeun's house. Taehyung was already in the enormous living room looking up some research.

My heart leaped at the sight of him. He looked good today. He was dressed in sweats and a plain white tee.

When boys wear casual clothing... NUT.

"Hey Taehyung!" I timidly greeted, setting my bag down next to me as I plopped beside him on the couch.

I looked past him and saw that he had already gotten a good bit of stuff on his notebook. "Woah there, leave some for the rest of them." I joked.

He lifted up his head and shot a tired smile at me. "Hey Miyoung, and yeah I probably should. I've been here for an hour already."

"Why?"

Taehyung shrugged, closing his notebook. "I don't know, I guess I figured if I got all of my parts done than I could help you and Jungkook with the poster. I don't want World War three to explode, I care about my World Studies grade."

I chuckled and dismissed him with a small flick of my wrist, "Don't worry about it Taehyung, Jungkook and I got this all under control. Plus, I don't want you burdening yourself with any more work."

Before Taehyung could respond, in came Jaeun with her arm wrapped around Jungkook's arm. I felt myself smirk watching Jungkook trying to wiggle her off of him.

"Look who's here!" She enthusiastically said, looking up at him with a smile.

He let out a cough and untangled himself off of her, heading over to the couch and sitting down next to me.

"Where's Nayoung?" He asked.

I shrugged, turning on my phone to see I had missed a text from Nayoung.

I open it and see that her family from out of town came to visit her and she had to stay and accompany them and that she would try to get some work done.

Sighing, I shove my phone in my bag and look at my peers. "She won't be able to make it today, her family from out of town came to visit today. She said she would work on some of her portion today while she could though."