● answers!

ahahah ur guys' questions were so funny! im currently procrastinating two group projects rn and instead of contacting my team members (social interaction is scary) i decided to do the answers! 🤪👌🏻 ugh i love being a team player

bear with me this is so awkward i dont know what im doing

M I Y O U N G
question #1 by aroha4ever: "How could you not fall for Jungkook the moment you saw him?? The bunny smile is gorgeous"

"well, he wasn't necessarily "my type." when i first saw him, the first thought that ran in my head was "he's an asshole" since he was the first person to beat me. looks were the least of my concerns 🗿"

question #2: by jiminsfingersmakeme: "Can we have a special chapter where you had ur heart flutter at jungkook when you were still in denial?"

"mmmm you're gonna have to ask the author bout that 🧐"

question #3 by theoptimisticbella01: "If you ignored what you were feeling towards jungkook and decided to continue your relationship with taehyung, would you get jealous or try to win jungkook back when he finds a new girl who makes him smile now just like how you made him smile before?"

     "um

"um.... uh.... i honestly have no clue. i mean i don't think i would have because apparently i'm "fucking dense" and "thick-headed" as people like to put it..."

question #4 by theoptimisticbella01: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"i want to be an elementary school teacher!"

question #5 by Anonymous_Bangtan1: "Why are you so COMPETITIVE?"

"i ~can't help it~ 😔"

J U N G K O O K
question #1 by jiminsfingersmakeme: "Have you had Miyoung wet dream?"

"what the FUCK!"