✱ chapter seven

miyoung pov

miyoung pov

Saturday came in a blink of an eye. To be honest, I wasn't as nervous as I was during the beginning of the week.

Youngjae and I texted a lot during the week, and we've become friends, which is great because I wouldn't want to go to a party with someone who I was awkward with.

He's a really funny and sweet guy. Nayoung sure knows my type.

But it's safe to say we don't like each other like that. He actually has his eye on someone and well, we all know where my eyes are at.

My phone began to ring and Nayoung's name flashed across my screen. "What do you want hoe?" I asked as I picked the phone, rummaging through my closet to see if I had anything to wear.

Now here's the part where I say I can't find anything to wear because this happens in every movie ever. But I'm dead serious, I really don't have anything to wear for a party.

My closet consists of sweatpants, sweatshirts, jeans, and over-sized shirts. There are probably one or two cute shirts in there, but other than that, nothing.

"I'm coming over! I have something for you to wear since I know you'd most likely go with your sweatshirt and jeans and I am not allowing that." She says.

I scoff, slowly putting away my Adidas sweater. "I wasn't going to wear a sweatshirt. But fine, the door's unlocked just walk right in."

She hums then hangs up. I sigh and plop down on my bed. I had already picked out my famous leather pants that I barely wear, only on special occasion.

This was a very special occasion indeed.

Just as I was about to go on my phone and check Twitter, Nayoung barges in my room with shopping bags in her hands.

"That was fast," I muttered as I watched her put down the shopping bags on my bed. She nodded, "Yeah, I was just on your street when I called you."

So she was basically coming to my house even if I turned her down. That's comforting.

"Keep those pants, I like them. I actually brought a crop top for you to wear." She says, fishing in her bag and pulling out a black crop top out of the bag.

I take a good look at it. "That's cute. What are you wearing?" I take the crop top from her and slip it on, watching her take out a floral romper out of the other bag and smiling.

"That's way cuter than what I'm wearing." I whine as she puts it on.

Nayoung giggles and turns around, "Well that outfit is more you and this outfit is definitely me. I don't want you to go all out for the party."

"