Chapter Five

Zev

I could feel her warm breath on my neck before I fully woke. When I crack my eyes open I find Thea, sprawled out on top of me. Her breasts are pushing against my chest while her small legs have intertwined with mine. Tightening me arm around her small waist I give in to her and enjoy having her touch. I would stay like this for hours but my morning wood is pressing against her lower stomach.

My mind goes right to imagining the things I could to do to her little body. I gently rub my hands up and down her waist till she begins to stir.

Stretching, she rubsherself against me even more. I squeeze her waist holding her still before she drives me completely insane. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles a sleepy, sexy smile.

I smile back, unable to stop myself she looks down and sees her body drapped over mine turning her cheeks lights pink. Her long wild locks fall to her waist as her hands hold my t-shirt in little fists.

She's fucking adorable.

"I'm sorry I-I fell asleep on you. I didn't mean to."

She apologizes as she try's to move away from me. I put my fingers under her chin forcing her to look at me.

Those large yellow eyes of hers take up most of her face, people here are built much larger than Thea, even the women so the fact that she can literally curl up on me is staggering.

But if im honest something about her tiny size is mind-blowingly attractive to me and my animal.

I can't help but imagine the ways I could dominate her, she was naturally submissive and eager for affection and I was naturally the opposite.

Taking a chance I pull her back to me,

"I enjoyed having you on top of me."

She blushs deeper and I press my lips to her ear,

"Don't run away from me Thea. It makes me want to chase you."

What I don't say is it makes my wolf want to hunt her down and mount her.

But being the sweet little thing she is I decide not to scar her. Besides I'm going to take her swimming today, why not take her mind off things and  see her wet.

"How about I take you to see some things today? I know a place where we could swim. "

"That would be amazing!" She beams at me, "But I don't think I should swim in my dress it's all I have."

Digging out a T-shirt I hand it to Thea so she can't win in something else. She clutches my shirt to her chest and stares at me expectantly.

"Some privacy please?"

"Oh of course sorry."

I mumble slightly embarrassed that she caught me ogling her. Turning around I give I walk to the door and wait for her all clear.

"I'm ready!"

She comes ambling towards me in my black shirt. It hangs down a little past her knees. The gentle swing of hips and tilt of her head makes her look like a goddess.

I've never seen anything like her before, pale limbs that look like silk, untamed hair. Even her breasts are perfect, full and perky waiting for attention. Feeling my pants tightening I turn around quickly.

"Let's go little one."

~~~~~

Thea

My heart is still palpitating from this morning, I was clinging to him like a vine.

Walking through the forest to the lake I tried to discreetly sniff his shirt and listen to him tell me about his forest, but I was struggling with the multitasking.