Chapter Thirty-One

This will be the last chapter.

Thea

Samira, Ardal and Rhett all sit at a small cluttered table. Books, vials and ingredients littere most of the space in the cozy kitchen.

The second Rhett see's me he jumps up and wraps me in hug that lifts my feet off the ground.

"Thank the God's you're okay Thea, I'm so happy to see you I'm even willing to look past the fact that you reek of sex."

Everyone laughs, except me.

"Whaa... I don't...Zev!"

I push Rhett until he let's me go and run to Zev so I can hide my face in his chest.

Can he smell sex on me?

It's to embarrassing to even think about I'm going to lay down and die somewhere, Zev can join me if he wants. Before I can run off I'm pulled back Rhett holds my hand still laughing,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself!"

I cross my arms, "It's okay." I grumble while pouting.

"Why don't we all sit down and eat while we catch up. It's been days since any of us had any real substance."

Zev nods plopping down in a chair and then pulling me on to his lap.

"I know I've built up a ravenous appetite."

A cocky grin lites his face and his arm tightens around my waist. Rhett starts to gag and pretends to throw up. I know I'm missing something I just don't know what. Turning around I look at Zev with a lost look,

"When were you working up an appetite? We've been in bed for almost two days."

Everyone makes loud noises when I stop talking, Zev growls, burying his face in my neck, Ardal laughs while high fiving Zev and Rhett says,

"Thea no."

While slowly shaking his head.

I feel myself blushing at what I just insinuated. I'm such an airhead Zev meant he was hungry from having sex and I just announced we did for two days straight. Zev rests his chin on my head.

"It's okay little one your innocence is endearing." He lays a wet kiss on my neck and whispers the next part in my ear, "and somehow sexy."

I can tell he thinks it's sexy because he's become very...excited down there. I'm just going to pretend I never noticed it...if that's possible.

Besides there is something more pressing then Zev's member going on right now. I need to know what happened while I wasn't myself.

"Guys I-I want to know what happened when I....when I wasn't myself."

"Are you sure little wolf? You don't have to it wasn't you doing anything."

I turn my head and kiss his scratchy chin, "I'm sure I want to know what I did and how you guys saved me."

~~~~