Chapter Thirty

Thea

Before my eyes open I can feel the tender, telling ache between my legs.

Our bare skin warms each other's as Zev keeps me against him, tucked under his chin so no space is left between us. Sunlight has begun to stream into the room spilling through the cracks and divots warming my skin. Zev's hair stays scattered across the pillow, straying in every direction while small snores escape him. I can't hold back my silly grin as I press a kiss to the center of his chest and slowly squirm out of his arms.

After going to the bathroom I freeze in front of the mirror. My hair is everywhere, my lips are pink and swollen while love bites liter my skin. I look....loved, smiling I give a small,  giddy, twirl. I had sex and with Zev no less!

Before I can walk back into the bedroom I'm snatched off my feet and pressed to a large warm chest. Laughing loudly I snuggle in closer and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Where were you sneaking off to little fae."

His voice is deep and scratchy from sleep. It warms my insides even more then his hooded eyes and messy hair.

"I was just in the bathroom I didn't go anywhere you're silly. " I giggle.

"Hmm...." he grumbles pressing his face into my neck, "From now on you don't leave my side. I plan on being inside you everyday for the next century maybe longer."

I can't believe I still blush you'd think last night would of knocked the shy out me.

"Zev everyone's here! I haven't even seen my brother yet we can't do it again.."

His big hands travel down to cup my butt and squeeze roughly, groaning as his nose travels in-between my cleavage.

"You prance around the room naked, teasing me with what belongs to me and you expect me not to have any? That's not how this works little one."

As he scowlds me his teeth nip at my breast and one hand runs soothingly up and down my spine. I'm growing wet while straddling him, still naked. I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't so... distracted. He lifts his head and gives me a hint of a smile, making it impossible for me to not press my lips to his.

Nipping and sucking on my lips and tongue he gives me all his love, all his desperation, all his want, until we're both desperate for air. I don't feel us move but the mattress is suddenly beneath me, crisp white blankets cool my heated skin as large sun kissed arms form a cage around me. Tipping his head down he kisses one cheek and then the other making me smile.

"How did you get so sweet little one?"

I turn my head and bite his bicep with a playful growl, "Sweet my butt."

One hand trails down my side until it rests on my hip, "You do have a mighty sweet ass." He leans down and licks my neck, "And taste, and smell..." His hand slides under me holding my butt, "and did I mention ass?"

His throbbing member lays hard with its wet tip against my stomach.

I need him.

I lean up, stretching my fingers through his hair and capture his mouth, tasting him. His arms hold me, one cupping my breast, the other roughly squeezing my butt. Breaking from my mouth he trails down to my neck, teeth scraping against my skin as he tweaks my nipple.

"Baby girl if we don't stop now I won't be able to."

I can hear his wolf on the surface, anxious for it's mate. Parting my legs a little more I slide against his shaft parting my wet center with his tip. Both of us moan. Zev snarls at my actions grabbing my hair as he pulls my head back forcing me to look into his now black eyes with no hesitation his thrust himself completely inside me. I mewl and gasp at the sudden feeling of his nine inches stretching me open.